Returning User Hello There

Zadkiel

Heaven-Sent Abomination
Hey, formerly known as Zadkiel here, but was never too active and eventually disappeared. I lost access to my old account and can't remember the email I used, but I decided to come back.

I'm a fan of Touhou Project, Pokémon, For Honor and many other video games. I'm a little out of practice with roleplaying, but it's something I want to get back into. I like group and one on one RPs and I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi settings. As far as 18+ content goes, I'm more than happy to engage in violent RPs, but more reluctant to participate in RPs containing sexual content, but will do so with people I know.

Can't remember how much is needed for the introduction, but if an admin could tell me what else I need to add, it'd be much appreciated ^-^

You just need to make your presence known. You can go on the Community forums for exactly that and on the Welcome Center forums in case there's anything else you need to know.

Welcome back, Zadkiel! Let us know if you need help re-familiarizing yourself with the place!

Sure sure!! You can call me whatever XD. And it’s part of my name so... you are right to call me that ^-^ I don’t really mind eith- I’m sorry I’m rambling a bit XD

Back