New User Hello there~!

Defect

Your Favourite Demon Prince~
General kenobi..

Anyhow, now that's out of the way. Hi! I'm Defect and I go by many names, most of them being nicknames so feel free to call me whatever you like! I've been RPing for around 6 years now! As of recently, I've been leaning towards playing demonic characters and characters that are (very loosely) based around biblical figures. Don't let that deter you though, I don't just do that horror and action and all that, I'm open to practically any roleplay really, and have characters that can fit almost any plot! But as of right now, I'll be mainly using my character Pan so I can get a feel for his character and flesh him out a bit!

Hope to meet y'all soon! <3

Hiya! Welcome to STC! I’m very late to this XD like you’re already accepted and that is awesome >w< but I’m gonna ask anyways!
Do you have an idea of what kind of roleplay you want to use Pan in?

also if you need help with anything feel free to ask! I promise I won’t take as long to reply as I did to this XD

Well he's generally an all-rounder type character really, him not doing his job and being a bad demon fits into slice of life and more lighthearted rps, while his demonic nature can help with darker themes as well!

Oh awesome!! So a well rounded character then >w< those are always great! Means you can use character you love more, and it doesn’t restrict you

Back