New User Hello there.

thebagel

I've been writing and RPing for about 8 years. I'm returning from a year hiatus. The previous platform I used was plagued with drama and eventually shut down. I'm looking for a fresh start and a new platform. I look forward to meeting new people here as well. :)

Welcome, dear heart! Feel free to start here. Everyone here is friendly and would accept you with open arms.

As for your previous platform... Oh? What kind of hell can someone raise to have it shut down? I am very very very curious now

Short version is the owner cared more about showing her body and getting attention from desperate men than about running the site. When she was confronted on it, she shut down everything.

Oof, that's some weird sh~!

Anyways, welcome once again. :D You'll fit 0erfectly with us misfits here

Your profile picture threw me back so aggressively to the memes of that show, I just cannot remember the name of it :emoji_sweat:

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy it here and that it's a better experience than the one you had on your last platform!

@Dashmiel Since when does that stop you from trying to give it to all the new people anyways :emoji_angry:

(also hi! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!)

Back