New User Hello there!

Lidrelina

Super happy to be here! I've never been good at introduction posts but here goes nothing!
I used to roleplay a lot (Neopets had some killer rp forums back in the day as did gaiaonline) :emoji_laughing: but then college happened and I just kind of stopped. The same thing happened with my writing and I greatly miss the creativity that I used to have. I'm so excited to jump into one of these communities again and meet some people and go on some adventures!
Since it's been so long since the last time I actually did any sort of roleplay, I honestly don't really know what I like anymore. I tend to write and read fantasy, though, so it's probably a good bet.
I can't wait to start meeting some people!
<3

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Also, I would love to go on some adventures with you. I favorite fantasy so if you if you want to try a fantasy rp iI would love to do that with you!

Hi there! I'd love to write with you at some point in the future if you ever want to! I'm a fantasy person myself as well, but I'll do just about anything, I'm not very picky.

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Also, I would love to go on some adventures with you. I favorite fantasy so if you if you want to try a fantasy rp iI would love to do that with you!

Thank you! Sweet can't wait to start!

Back