New User Hello there

Hello all, I'm MissTerryAus. I don't have a lot of rp experience yet, but can't wait to experience other lives. I like d&d, but sometimes I want more story and less fighting, so here I am.

Reactions: Dan
Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. I also used to like d&d so maybe I and you could try a tabletop roleplay when you get approved. Were so glad to have you and we all hope you have a wonderful time! Welcome!

Welcome to STC. Let me know if you have any questions! Also, what genre do you think you will want to write while you're here? Any preferences?

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. I also used to like d&d so maybe I and you could try a tabletop roleplay when you get approved. Were so glad to have you and we all hope you have a wonderful time! Welcome!
I have read it, but I'm sure I'll look over it again a few times. And thank you, I definitely wouldn't mind having a mentor.

Welcome to STC. Let me know if you have any questions! Also, what genre do you think you will want to write while you're here? Any preferences?
None so far, but I'll let you know. And I like a lot of genres: fantasy, sci-fi, romance, mystery, horror, etc.

Back