New User Hello World

Hello everyone!

I won't be divulging my name on here, so you may call me KTallent or KT. I was told about this place by an old, old friend and it immediately intrigued me. I do no small amount of roleplays, although I'm so busy with school, theater, and life in general that many of my roleplays are sadly forgotten or cast aside.

My roleplay interests are varied, though probably not as varied as some folks on here. I love both original plots and fan roleplays Although I may say that I dislike something, if a certain idea catches my eye I may just throw that judgement aside. I'll start with my non-fan/general interests.

I love fantasy, especially when magic is involved (drool...). High fantasy is what I grew up on (see: LOTR and Chronicles of Narnia), so I'll always love some complex worldbuilding, magic, romance, and interesting new (or old) species unlike our own. Apocalyptic stuff is fun as long as it's not a cliche/overused plot, but it isn't on my "very good" list. Sci-fi isn't on the top of my list either, but it's not terrible. I greatly dislike vampire/werewolf roleplays, as the whole A/B/O thing isn't for me and brooding bad boys who always fall for the good girls are just too cliche in my book. Vampire and werewolves outside of Twilight-esque worlds are wonderful, though. I'm open to basically everything, but if it's not on my "good" list you'll need to win me over with good plot/use of original twists and ideas/amazing characters.

Now onto my fandoms! This list will shrink and grow throughout time, but here's a good idea of what I like. Harry Potter (Marauders Era and Golden Trio Era), the Grishaverse, LOTR, MCU, PJO, HoO, Magnus Chase. And that's just the ones I can think of right now!

In terms of romance, I'm good with MxM, FxF, and MxF, as well as everything outside of the binary. Trans characters are awesome, same with non-hetero characters. I'm cool with anything and everything concerning sexuality and gender.

I think that's all, folks. See y'all soon, hopefully!
KTallent

Hello there, KT! Glad to have you here! I'm sure you'll find plenty of great roleplays here that'll be sure to keep you happy.

Now, I'm sure you've seen it already, but make sure to check out the new account approval guidelines to give you an idea of how to get approved in plenty of time. Hope to see you around!

Welcome, welcome to STC! We're glad to have you. Really digging your intro, too, as it offers all the important RP info ;P

At any rate, just wanted to show another friendly face in case you ever have any questions. Looking forward to seeing your name in the RP boards!

Welcome, welcome to STC! We're glad to have you. Really digging your intro, too, as it offers all the important RP info ;P

At any rate, just wanted to show another friendly face in case you ever have any questions. Looking forward to seeing your name in the RP boards!
Thanks! Lol that's what I was going for :p See you there!

Back