New User Hello world!

It might be...
Welcome to the Circle. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay.

When you say story-based RP, what sort of stories appeal to you the most?

All sorts of things really, my interests shift a lot. But they mainly tend to be (dark) fantasy, sci-fi and modern plots. I also tend to like stories that are essentially journeys to a destination since they involve a lot of personal growth and learning lessons if that makes sense.

Hi there and welcome to the Circle! Hope you enjoy your time and stay here!

You will. It takes time, don't worry. XD It took me a week and a day to get approved. But it's different for everyone. If you're lucky, you'll get approved faster!

Sadly, yeah. It's true. It'll take time. but you'll get approved soon enough! And if you want, I'll keep you company until then!

Travelogues, with a dark, urban fantasy spin to them, huh? Like X-files kind of stuff or Dresdin Files kind of stuff? I really like those genres because of how you get to balance real-life bits with the fantasy bits and the easy immersion. Anyways, howdy and welcome. Hope you like it out these parts.

D'awww that's sweet! I'd like that. So what do you do around here? Got any RPs going?

Of course! Anything to help you out. ^^ Well, I plan on joining some rps and starting my own soon now that I'm approved. I got a dragon-themed one I'm working on an interest check for currently that I hope people will like! What about you? Are there any that you're looking forward to joining when you can or starting your own?

@SweetNerevar
Doesn't have to be travelogues, mostly I meant metaphorical journeys. Like the character arc of the Stark kids in Game of Thrones for example.

@Neko
Dragons are always excellent! As for me, I have something unique in store. A CYOA-style RP in an occult modern setting á la Cultist Simulator.

@SweetNerevar
Dragons are always excellent! As for me, I have something unique in store. A CYOA-style RP in an occult modern setting á la Cultist Simulator.

Indeed they are! I love a good dragon rp and I hope this one delivers that! What's a CYOA-style RP? I haven't heard of that term before.

It's short for Choose Your Own Adventure. It's a bit non-traditional. If you'd like you can give it a spin here, it's quite straightforward ;P

It's short for Choose Your Own Adventure. It's a bit non-traditional. If you'd like you can give it a spin here, it's quite straightforward ;P

Oh! I love Choose Your Own Adventure-type stuff! They're fun in books and video games. Never done it in a written from before, but I'd like to give it a try!

Alright then here we go!

----

The road ahead of you is long and you've been walking it for longer than you care to think about... Your steps are slow and heavy, each feeling like a monumental accomplishment. Yet you keep plodding on and on until finally, a crossroads looms before you. Two paths stretch out before you, one heading into a wood and the other heading into a field similar to the one you've been crossing.

On the other side of the crossbow, between the two paths, stands a short, stout man who is consulting a map. He doesn't seem to have noticed you yet.

Choices:
-> Head into the wood
-> Head into the field
-> Approach the short man and speak with him (details)
-> Call out to the man (details)
-> Sneak up on the man and then club him in the back of the head (details)

(Now basically copy-paste your choice and post it. If it says (details) at the end then you do the same but you put the necessary details between the () brackets)

----

You will. It takes time, don't worry. XD It took me a week and a day to get approved. But it's different for everyone. If you're lucky, you'll get approved faster!
It took me, like, ten minutes, so, hang on there.

Hello Rosewood! Welcome to the Circle, hope you're enjoying the site so far!

Back