New User Hello.

you can call me Mystic or Core or Mystic core, whichever works for you. Been writing and roleplaying for eighteen years with a couple of breaks in between. I'm really looking to create characters to play against other characters in created worlds of a collaboration kind and tell some awesome stories. I don't much care for group roleplays so I'm pretty much a 1x1. I love all things Fantasy, supernatural, modern, medieval, slice of life, action and adventure, and science fiction. Not so much into fandoms but I have a couple I will do but I don't write for canon characters. Never been my thing. I game on the side, have an inventory of my solo writing, and that's about all. Later.

Greetings Core. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. We hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome to the STC family.

Greetings Core and welcome to STC! Your account is now approved and all sections of the site are open to you now. Hope you find some great 1x1 partners!

Mystic, what kind of 1x1 is your favorite? Do you typically write longer or shorter posts?

Mystic, what kind of 1x1 is your favorite? Do you typically write longer or shorter posts?
It really depends on what my partner and I come up with. Characters too. And plot. Probably the ones with plot twists where you think something is one way and it's completely different. Usually I pull off some but I've had partners that have surprised me over the years.

As far as post length, I myself tend to write longer posts in my creativity especially if I'm tasked with writing the opener. I want to convey part of the world I'm trying to create and my characters and so forth. That's not to say I won't do shorter posts though when the need arises. You need time for character interaction, to process whatever is going on.

Back