New User Hello!

Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

the Hugger Troll
Hello!

I am Buckmane. You may call me Bucky, Buckington, Buckster, Buck... whatever really. I have been role-playing on and off for the last, oh, eight to nine years. Maybe more! I enjoy writing and I am avid reader, mainly of fiction, sci-fi and and fantasy.

I am a creative person, I do draw although I do better with animals rather than humans. I've been drawing from a very young and have gone to Art college and Graphic Design at University. I love everything Roman but dabble with Greek and Egyptian. I also love Dinosaurs and have done since I was young. Seriously, best toy is Troy the Triceratops.

Whilst I do love to write and read other people's artistic and literary forms, I also have a full time job (currently) that has whacky hours so posting may not always be immediate but I will post usually within a few days.

I also have a cat. His name is Neelix.

So! Any questions or what have yous, pass along! I shall endeavour to answer them!

Signed,
Le Buckingston

Welcome Storyteller! Absolutely love Roman and Egyptian history, which probably accounts for why I named my two animals Spartacus and Cleo(Patra). Please be sure you read about the approval process which is pinned to this forum. Aside from that, enjoy your stay and be sure to reach out if you need help with anything.

~M

Salutations Bucky.
I too have a cat, her name is Ebony.
I hope you enjoy your time in this here site ;)

If that is your cat in your avatar picture then I already love him <3! Cats are amazing <3! Anyways.... Welcome to Storytellers! Everyone here is super awesome and if you ever need any help I am sure anyone here would be able to help you out! Before you can join a roleplay you need to be approved and the fastest way to become approved is to post around in the Main Lobby! Shortly after you should be approved ^^! Then after you are approved you can start your rp adventure! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to send me a pm!

Back