New User Hello!

Oniyuri

Hello, everyone! I've roleplayed for about 8 years now and I generally tend to love genres like action, horror, fantasy, etc. I'm not into romance all that much and I prefer roleplays that have character development and world-building. It's always super interesting to see how a person develops their character or build their own world. I digress but, I hope we get along! ^^

Welcome to story teller Oni! I'm sure you'll get on great here.

May i ask more specifically what type of Fantasy you prefer? (Eg. High Fantasy, Gritty/Dark Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Realistic Medieval)

Welcome! Make sure to wander your way over to Out-of-Character>Bulletin Board so that you can find some fun things to jump into once your account is approved!

Hey there! Glad to see a fellow action and fantasy lover! If we ever roleplay together, I hope you and I get along well!

Welcome to story teller Oni! I'm sure you'll get on great here.

May i ask more specifically what type of Fantasy you prefer? (Eg. High Fantasy, Gritty/Dark Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Realistic Medieval)
I prefer both Gritty/Dark Fantasy and High Fantasy. I love including high elements of fantasy in my roleplays because to me it adds a bit more depth.

hi! i'm new as well and wanted to welcome you! i see that you enjoy roleplays with character development, which is super cool. i love character development, too, but i've always found that it's hard to keep a roleplay going that long. i'm just curious, but to prevent a roleplay from dying out, do you usually stick with people you know can keep it going or just hope for the best? (assuming you do group roleplays, of course haha)

Hello @Oniyuri and a belated welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I'm glad you stopped by recently again. Your account has been approved and is free to visit all RP sections of the site!

I am ok. I have been trying to get back into roleplay but no such luck. I tried joining forums but they skip me on most of them.

Back