New User Hello

cr0w

Just signed up, dont even know where to start so I decided to introduce myself. Have had a bit of RP experience, used to be on RPnation a lot but I wanted a different environment so I came here.

Oy. *Waves* Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here, I sure have. *Offers blankets and hot chocolate*

"Oh Crow I wonder over yonder
Why you wander from your murder
To this quaint little circle
filled with story tellers"
Hello welcome to the site I'm Karkat hope you have a nice time here in this place where sometimes we fight galactic battles eat some delicious food and where admins like to punt you for absolutely no reason.
I hope your stay here is long. Now onto some introduction.
My likes are:Books,Comics, Novels, Games with a good story, and Quills
My dislikes are:Repeatedly boring tropes, Unrefined hack and slash games and Pencils.

Anyways, you may notice you can't write or post anything in the RP forums thats because you need Approval
Heres the steps: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/

Please make sure you don't post RP stuff on non RP stuff or messages in Character Vaults since this can hinder your approval.

Last edited:
"Oh Crow I wonder over yonder
Why you wander from your murder
To this quaint little circle
filled with story tellers"
Hello welcome to the site I'm Karkat hope you have a nice time here in this place where sometimes we fight galactic battles eat some delicious food and where admins like to punt you for absolutely no reason.
I hope your stay here is long. Now onto some introduction.
My likes are:Books,Comics, Novels, Games with a good story, and Quills.
My dislikes are:Repeatedly boring tropes, Unrefined hack and slash games and Pencils.

Anyways, you may notice you can't write or post anything in the RP forums thats because you need Approval
Heres the steps: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/

Please make sure you don't post RP stuff on non RP stuff or messages in Character Vaults since this can hinder your approval.

Quills :(

Hi cr0w, and nice to meet you. I see that you have already been sent the link to help you get started. If you have any other questions give me a yell. Great to see you joined up! Looking forward to seeing you around and now I get to ask my strange question.

If you had to be slug what color would you want to be?

Hi cr0w, and nice to meet you. I see that you have already been sent the link to help you get started. If you have any other questions give me a yell. Great to see you joined up! Looking forward to seeing you around and now I get to ask my strange question.

If you had to be slug what color would you want to be?
Probably a neutral gray or brown, I would like to blend in my environment.

Back