New User hello

Blue winter rose

Hey everybody,

I'm completly new into RP but I like to write stories although I don't write that often. I usually used make the stories up in my head to excape to hectic boring real world. Most of the time based of other books and series. I love harry potter, the wings serie from aprilynne Pike, a song of ice and fire(ASOIAF) and a lot of post apocalyptic books. I told a friend of my that I liked to write and she recommend me RP. So I went googling for a good site and this one popped up on a top ten RP site. So here I'm. I usually don't put anything up on the internet so I'm kinda scared how this will turn out but, I would love to have people to chat with on the internet.

Yes in al my excitement I did write bleu instead of blue but hey in my language we write the eu sound like that. (I'm dutch) I will do my uttermost best to write as flawless as possible and will probably improve over time. If you never do something You will never learn.

Hey! One of my favorite writing partners was Dutch, he perfected his English through rp and damn he never skipped a beat. You already seem there! Don't sweat it, everyone is relaxed here and no one cares about mistakes. I'm sure you'll be just fine. I also love letting stories grow in my head, it really does make life bearable! You're already at home here. Can't wait to see you on the forums, welcome!

Back