New User Hello

Nalax

A word that opened a sentence to a conversation became mainstream, its body was a computer screen and its message was to be inviting.

Ventured across wire, across wave, the internet was just a stage and although it tried so hard to be dignified in its repose, it was dismissed as it faded into the backdrop of hundreds of a thousand screaming voices that said "Please, for the love of god notice me."

Stripped from it's meaning, the words that followed were the ones that would shine and the greeting was left to dine on its own whiles watching the other sentences form themselves into something beautiful. Despite the cataclysm of it's advent, it was and remains to be overlooked or missed as just something that never really mattered. Its weight had been lifted when the first person to come across it said "They're weird. I'm not interested."

So know, that when I say hello. It means come and speak to me, it means I want to hear your you, learn to laugh with you. I want to know what stories you have to share and though some of them might not be what I want to hear, I want to be there.

I want to be able to say "It's okay," or "I don't understand, but I'm trying." It goes say I want the chance to try and in the moments that I inevitably fall down, I want to get back up again and be together with you. To be stronger than before and make more tales.

Hello Storyteller's Circle.

Very nice entrance :) Welcome to the Circle. Many of us are weirdos, some of us are pun lords, and very few of us are 'normal'. Still its a place many of us call home and welcome others searching for a home as well. I hope you make it yours. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, don't be afraid to reach out. If you see something you like to join, again, poke someone. I hope to get to write with you and get to know you as well as I have gotten to know so many new faces of the last couple of weeks.

Do you have any genres of RP that interest you?

Thank you! It would be a pleasure to write with you!

My preference in genre varies, I am fond of anything from High Fantasy, Apocalyptic, Modern, Science Fiction, Horror and Historical as long as you give me the era and some time to do some research. The genre I dislike the most is probably any Fandom Roleplay, although I will occasionally participate they often make me feel uncomfortable. I am also of a strong belief that romance should be a sub-plot as opposed to a main story-line.

And you needn't worry, Normal is just a measurement of character based upon personal experience, it's good being weird! ^^

Hi there, Nalax.

Looks like you and I have a lot of similar interests as far as genre is concerned. I have a few ideas circling around in my head, and I'll be sure to send you a message once I get the interest checks up to see if you'd want to join. In the meantime, feel free to ask for clarification on anything site-related, and I or another member will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Welcome to Storytellers :)

This thread is Genre Intro/Sub-Genre Weird

I like weird! :D

Username: Gwazi Magnum
RP Experience: 10 years
Fun fact: I'm in a PUNishing pun war with Knosis

What's your CS? :p

Back