New User Hello

Hello all,
I'm new here, but not new to roleplaying and have been roleplaying in some form since '08 or so. I'm generally friendly and laid-back so if you wanna come and say hi, don't be put off by anything I might say or anything. I like to make new friends, so it's good when people decide to approach me...

With all that said here is a bit more regarding my rp style and pertenant details:
I could describe my style as a more acronym, description and protocol heavy style of writing and haven't exactly grabbed the neuances yet of how to describe a character properly to make the character I'm writing interesting to the other player. As far as post-length goes, I usually dabble about in the para+ area, getting up to a max of 3 paragraphs before I post a response. My characters will usually be played either as hardcore career military types that are going for a career in the military or a straight-edge police type who won't take the law and bend it for anyone, or they will be played as the father-figure type where they want to raise a child of their own, whether it be a runaway or an adopted child of their very own, they will be very lenient when it comes to the well being of their charge, it's the complete opposite of what I just described for the two other character types, but it's something I like to write that I don't get enough chances to do honestly.

As far as settings/genre's go I usually prefer to do the following settings/genres:

Genres:
Modern
Sci-Fi
Apocalyptic

Settings:
Realistic
Military
Police
Family
Single Father
Romance
Slice of Life

I know I was contradicting myself and may have confused some people, I am truly sorry if I confused some people when I did not mean to. As far as when I'm not IC and ooc, I'm generally a nice guy and really laid back, unless I get mad, then I'm a bit...well let's just hope that never happens, but I never mean to upset people when I'm in that state, just so people know.

Anyways, I hope to be a great addition to the site and people will give me the chance to roleplay with them. Have a nice day everyone.

- Shadowwolves
"We are wolves, we are many!"

Hi, @ShadowWolves. Welcome to STC and it sounds like you've got a bit a versatility. Versatility is a good thing as far as writing is concerned. So, I just wanted to make sure that you've read the approval/new member guide. It's great to see you and let me know if you have any questions, or need some help.

Hi and welcome to STC. You've chosen a pretty friendly community to come to RP in, so I hope you enjoy your time here. :>

Hi, @ShadowWolves. Welcome to STC and it sounds like you've got a bit a versatility. Versatility is a good thing as far as writing is concerned. So, I just wanted to make sure that you've read the approval/new member guide. It's great to see you and let me know if you have any questions, or need some help.
Hi and welcome to STC. You've chosen a pretty friendly community to come to RP in, so I hope you enjoy your time here. :>
Thank you both for the welcome, I hope I can get my account approved soon. I did read the guide and I did post in the creative thread, idk how many people have seen my art thread but everything is there that I wanted to show off.

Just some posts with positive interaction on the site is great. Follow the guide and you'll be approved. I don't think you'll have anything to worry about. The guide is there to make sure you've got everything you need to succeed.

Just some posts with positive interaction on the site is great. Follow the guide and you'll be approved. I don't think you'll have anything to worry about. The guide is there to make sure you've got everything you need to succeed.
What do you mean by "positive interaction?"

Positive interaction = some meaningful posts in a variety of areas. Such as the guide suggests. It is about quality, not quantity. You don't have anything to worry about. You're off to a great start. If you have any other questions let me know.

Maybe we’ll get to role play together after being approved! I really love slice of life/romance role plays

Back