New User Hello!

DDarko

Hello everyone!
I had been on a small hiatus from role playing due to mental health issues as well as college was a little over the top. I was on a couple other sites, but they didn’t seem to be helping me find any partners.I am excited to get through the approval process and starting to role play with all you wonder people :)

It's great to have you back. Since it sounds like you're a returning member I'm going to assume that you've read the approval guide. However, I'm here if you need to ask any questions, or need some help.

It's great to have you back. Since it sounds like you're a returning member I'm going to assume that you've read the approval guide. However, I'm here if you need to ask any questions, or need some help.
I’ve read it! And thank you very much.

Welcome! And welcome back to writing. Everyone needs a hiatus every once in a while, and I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances of yours. I'm assuming things have improved some if you're back into writing, so I'm glad about that! What do you typically look for in a writing partner?

Welcome to STC Darko!

I'm just stopping by because I've noticed that your account hasn't been approved yet and wanted to provide some additional information. If you haven't already please be sure to read to read our Account Approval information thread. You are off to a great start on your approval process. By creating an introduction you are part of the way there however you will also need to post and be active in our community forums. It's somewhat of a common misunderstanding that users need to wait to be approved. Our admin team reviews flagged accounts on a daily basis so if a user hasn't been approved within 24 hours generally they either A) haven't generated enough content outside of their introduction thread or B)The quality of the content did not pass the review process. (See the account approval guide for a further explanation on content.) Once you've got a bit more content under your belt you should be approved!

Also once you are approved don't forget to stop by our Bulletin Board to browse for rps that are recruiting or post your own rp advertisement/interest check if you are looking to start one up! Also, I recommend posting in the "Official, I'm New and Still Need a Roleplay to Join Thread! Open Roleplay Recruitment! " Thread with some information on what types of rp you are looking for.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Both our staff and users are here to help you along the way!

Back