New User Hello!

Doe

You can call me Doe! I'm in my 20s, a student and a proud cat mom. Like most people, I'm looking for writing partners. I love weaving stories together with other people, and sadly there aren't very many sites like this out there. Many people are looking for sex centric stories, which I'm not really about. I love world building and character development.

I write multiple paragraphs/novella style (200-500+ words). I love to write detailed descriptions and delve into a character’s head/emotions as well as surroundings. I compare it to writing a novel together.

I understand if the scene doesn’t have alot going on and therefore requires less. I adore having long, thoughtful replies where we truly immerse ourselves in the world. I'm hoping to find a partner whose as enthusiastic and passionate about the plot and writing as I am. When I get invested in a story, it’s 100% dedication. Getting a reply is the highlight of my day.

I'm a big fan of romance and using face claims. I’m the type to make pinterest boards, spam you with gifs, headcanons, and send you songs that remind me of our characters and/or ship. I'll get excited if we come up with a great plot idea or if our characters are being cute or going to get into trouble. I live for this kind of stuff honestly.

My top genres would be: sci-fi, modern fantasy, crime/mystery. I have a whole bunch of other genres/settings I love but you'd be going through a wall of text and this is long enough already.

Welcome to the site! You sound like the type of person I would love to talk to about stories! I'm definitely going to message you here soon. I'd love to hear what you have in mind.

You can call me Doe! I'm in my 20s, a student and a proud cat mom. Like most people, I'm looking for writing partners. I love weaving stories together with other people, and sadly there aren't very many sites like this out there. Many people are looking for sex centric stories, which I'm not really about. I love world building and character development.

I write multiple paragraphs/novella style (200-500+ words). I love to write detailed descriptions and delve into a character’s head/emotions as well as surroundings. I compare it to writing a novel together.

I understand if the scene doesn’t have alot going on and therefore requires less. I adore having long, thoughtful replies where we truly immerse ourselves in the world. I'm hoping to find a partner whose as enthusiastic and passionate about the plot and writing as I am. When I get invested in a story, it’s 100% dedication. Getting a reply is the highlight of my day.

I'm a big fan of romance and using face claims. I’m the type to make pinterest boards, spam you with gifs, headcanons, and send you songs that remind me of our characters and/or ship. I'll get excited if we come up with a great plot idea or if our characters are being cute or going to get into trouble. I live for this kind of stuff honestly.

My top genres would be: sci-fi, modern fantasy, crime/mystery. I have a whole bunch of other genres/settings I love but you'd be going through a wall of text and this is long enough already.

I love writing short stories, and I've already posted one too. Sci-fi and Fantasy are my biggest go-to genres of role play, and if I could see your genres or settings, that'd be wonderful. However, I am very new to this website, and use a unapproved account, so there is very little we can do as of now. Still working on that one. >~<

I love writing short stories, and I've already posted one too. Sci-fi and Fantasy are my biggest go-to genres of role play, and if I could see your genres or settings, that'd be wonderful. However, I am very new to this website, and use a unapproved account, so there is very little we can do as of now. Still working on that one. >~<

I thought your short story was great!

Welcome Doe! You sound like the kind of person that I would write with too. Sci-fi is a favorite of mine and often my posts are more lengthy. If you have not seen the members guide / approval information, click on the link. Just thought I'd say hi and let you know that I and my writing partner would probably be very interested in you joining us for a role play.

Welcome to the site! Another cat mom (we have four kitties!). I haven't seen very many people who mention being big fans of writing, so it's nice seeing a bit of variety. I love how much you get into a story! Playlists are my jam. If you start anything mystery/crime oriented, let me know because there is definitely not enough of that going around. :>

If you're interested in joining up in IL (Invisible Lines) I do have permission from my partner to let you join in. It isn't too late to get in and it will give you an in to jump into CW (Colliding Worlds) too at a later point if you'd like. IL is just a good place to start before getting involved with anything CW.

Back