New User Hello!

iriswest

Walking mess
Hey everyone! I'm bad at talking about myself, but I've been roleplaying for about ten years, and I'm always happy to meet new people and make new friends.

Hello and welcome to STC! Just wanted to pop in and provide you with a friendly staff face, in case you have any questions about the site, getting approved, or whatever. I'm generally around, and I'm happy to help!

With that out of the way, thanks for joining the site; it's always nice to have an experienced player joining. What type of things do you prefer writing?

Welcome! I try to be the first to say hi to people, but I have a job that doesn't really allow me to dink around on here as often as I used to. It's all good though. Sure as heck beats unemployment.

One thing, I definitely noticed the username. I'm guessing you're a fan of The Flash.

@BrookeDi Thank you! It means a lot, and I'll keep that in mind. I usually do slice of life or fandom, it definitely depends on what I have inspiration for at the time.

@Silence Thanks! I get that. I'm having free time for the first time in a long while, so I'm trying to get back to roleplaying now. I am! I love Iris and I was so glad to see the username was free.

Back