Returning User Hello.

Hello! Welcome back to the site. It's always nice to see a returning RPer. We're very glad to have you back. :>

Hey, great to have you back! I don't remember you, but I can still be glad to see a returning member. Lol

Nothing more that I recall. If you're looking to get started right away it is helpful to post in the roleplay search area. If you don't have a specific idea of what you'd like to start with and you'd rather find someone that had a specific interest then there are a few more things I can help you with.

It looks like my account got unapproved somehow; I don't think I can post in the roleplay search area yet. Do you know how that happened? Last time I checked my account was already approved, but that was a bit more than two years ago.

I will alert the administrators to the issue and it will be reversed. It was a glitch that hit random accounts some time ago. No need to go through the approval process again.

You're welcome. Let me know, or any other staff know if you have questions, or would like help with anything else.

Welcome back Silence. I have been pretty inactive myself, really wish I had more time to rp though. I miss it something fierce! :)

Back