New User Hello.

Windjammer

The Local 5 Masted Devil Ship
Hello everyone. I've been role-playing for a while now, although i'm not the best by any means. I've not done so in a while though due to personal and family issues, however, I'm looking to get back into it.

Hello there, welcome to STC! I hope everything is alright for you now. We're a pretty laid-back community, so this is the perfect place to get back to roleplaying.

Please make sure you take a look over at our Account Approval Guide, so we can get you roleplaying soon. Speaking of, do you have any genres you prefer to rp over others?

I'm mostly into Fantasy, Sci-fi, Dystopian and Modern, as well as combinations thereof. There may be others, though.

Welcome to the site.
Oh, fantasy and dystopian sounds nice.
I am in the process of finding people for my group roleplay that is basically kind of a mix between modern fantasy and medieval fantasy. I am not entirely sure which one it would be but, it would be mostly medieval but, in the modern time if that makes any sense. The main cast grew up in Avalon(they are the gran gran gran children of King Arthur and his court), where they lived medieval-like and they move out of Avalon to the modern world. So it is inspired on Arthurian folklore. They are going on a quest to find Excalibur to save Avalon from the humans in the modern world who are close to discovering Avalon. I hope this is sort of clear.

Anyway I hope you have a great time on this site.

Oooh, somebody new. So, if you're doing a sci fi role play do you like exploration type sci fi, or do you like the hardcore stuff that involves equations from science books? I'm curious cause I enjoy both, but I'm much better at writing one type and terrible at the other.

I'm more into the exploration type Sci fi. I had no idea that there were people who did anything like the other kind, besides, i am in no way mathematically inclined.

Hey there and welcome :)

Just dropping in to let you know that your account has been approved and you should have access to all of the roleplay forums now.

Back