New User Hello!

MegaMeerkat

Your friendly everyday meerkat
*Cuts a hole into the forum with an axe and peeks out whole holding a stopwatch*

I'm Mike Wallace, I'm Morley Safer, and I'm Ed Bradley!! All this and Andy Rooney tonight on 60 Minutes!!!!

*Disappears then comes in through the door*

Hey how ya doin'? Names MegaMeerkat. Im from Australia. I'm 23. I've been role-playing for about 10 years. Usually fandoms. I'm an avid gamer and I like weird stuff. By weird stuff I mean unique concepts. I also like mechas.

I must admit I've actually saw you guys in a thread on fanfiction. If wasn't an ad one though. It was about a troll you guys got attacked by. I won't dig up the unpleasantness but I saw you guys did role-playing and I thought "Hey, why don't I try to expand my horizons?". I Rp on fanfiction and discord too

Nice to meet you.

Ok I think I should give a bit more details so you get a better picture so here's some factoids.

Genres I've roleplayed and prefer
  • Sci fi
  • Cyberpunk
  • Fantasy (not heavy fantasy like GOT mind you)
  • Super hero
  • Mecha
  • Magical Girl
Fandoms I've enjoyed role-playing in
  • Destiny 2
  • Megaman Battle Network (I've been on this thread on Fanfiction. We did a WHOLE games worth with our OCs. Such fun that was. We rebooted it recently too.)
  • Super Smash Bros (I have an old audition piece I made to audition for Banjo and Kazooie with it. They LOVED it. Although I did go overboard with it. Three MS office pages worth when they wanted a paragraph :p )
  • Gundam Build Divers
  • Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Sailor Moon
Why I started role-playing: honestly I don't remember why I started. But am still doing it because I like the idea of making stories together with people. It's sort of like a mass brainstorming, you know? I get a LOT of writers block when I try to make something up alone.

Last edited:
Hey there and welcome! I must admit I'm genuinely intrigued by the trolling attack you spoke of because I honestly can't recall any such incidents of trolls stirring up any real noteworthy issues.

Things are usually pretty pleasant and quiet here. I think I can count on one hand the number of people we've ever had to ban in the three years we've been open (and the last one was like a year ago), and none of them where particularly remarkable or around for long. You sure you have the right forum? Either that or they don't make trolls like they used to and we didn't even notice :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Either way though, we're happy to have you however you found your way here :)

Let us know if you need any help or assistance with anything!

Pretty sure the mention was this site. But hey. It's just how I heard bout you guys. If there isn't a troll all the better. Appologies for bringing that up. Anyway thanks for the reply. I hope I can fit in here and stuff. Looking forward to roleplaying all that. Oh just for the record its 1:22am. Stayed up so I could see the animal crossing nintendo direct.

I'm still pretty new here myself but I think it's alright for me to say welcome, too! :3 Enjoy your stay~

Just popping back in to let you know that we approved your account :) Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

HOORAY! IM ACCEPTED! I’M HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME!

sorry. Zoidberg reference. I’m such a nerd on times.

Back