New User Hello ^-^

Hi my name is Whitney I’ve been roleplaying for over 9 years and have always loved it. I’ve been in search for a new place to roleplay ever since my old site got shut down. I enjoy one on one roleplays and am open to different types of stories. I can’t wait to get to find new friends to roleplay with.

Hello! I'm in no way official here, just saw that they haven't gotten to saying 'hello' to you yet and wanted to help out and make you feel welcomed. I'm just returning from a long absence from this site, myself, and though I haven't been RP'ing via forum for as long as you have, I've done this in various ways (LARP, D&D...) for a similar length of my life.

What kind of RP are you into? (Genre or format) I love fantasy RP's in a lot of formats, though I haven't tried 1 on 1 RPing very much.

Hello! Thank you for trying to make me feel welcomed here that is very kind of you. I myself also love to play D&D i discovered it about a year ago and fell in love with it. As for my favorite genres of RP are things like fantasy, adventure, romance, and horror. I can do just about any kind of genre though. One on one is all I have ever really done I tried a few group RPs once but it always fell apart or people were very rude and not understanding about time differences.

So since you like D&D do you ever DM or do you prefer to just be a player? ^-^

Oh, I'm a pretty frequent DM. I'd imagine I DM about half my active games on average, that ratio being as high as it is because I am a DM for an Organized Play Group (not unlike Adventurers League, if you are familiar) so I run a lot of pick-up one-shots for my friends there.

That's neat! I think I've heard of the Adventures League somewhere before but i'm not positive. I tend to play a character with a group of my friends when we can. I've tried my hand at DMing once but i'm a scatter brain and get ahead of myself to much to do so.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Just dropping in to let you know that your account has been approved and you're now free to access all areas of the forum.

Welcome! I see that you like 1x1 because the group RPs you've tried in the past have had rude people [which sucks]! However, if you ever feel like getting your feet wet again [harhar-Siren - get it] and since you like horror rp, I would like to invite you to look at my shiny RP that I'm trying to get started. I'm pretty darn lax about posting timelines as long as it's not like super long periods between posting because dang, we all have lives, so that wouldn't be a problem. Please take a look and see if it's something that might interest you. It takes place in a school setting, but isn't a typical school RP.

Back