New User Hello

Ostiiin

Hello. I am a role player. Got some experience in Similar sites and in SAMP(San Andreas Multiplayer) I'm looking for intresting roles.
P.S. English is my second language

Welcome to the site! I'm not official in any measure, so you ought to expect someone who is to come here and tell you about this site's approval process, which is fairly painless. Anyway, I'll leave that to them, and hope I see more of your posts around!

Hey, welcome to STC. Glad to see that you've joined us. If you have not already checked out the member approval guide that is a great place to start. If you have questions please give a shout and I'll do my best to help.

What kind of roles do you like to write?

I wonder. How do characters interact with each other? For instance dialogues. Is that happened in many messages or how?

It can be done in a variety of ways. The most common/simple is just back and forth messages in the forums. Each roleplay gets its own thread, and the players use that thread to post character interactions. That's how most RPs are done.

For some things, like two characters doing dialogue, I personally like to do something called a collaborative post. Me and the other player will use a google document to write out some back and forth dialogue exchange, and then post it into the thread as a single post after we're done. This method isn't as common and needs to be done carefully if the roleplay has multiple players/characters so it doesn't block someone else out of interjecting. But it can really make the dialogue flow better.

Back