New User Hello!

Scripture

Hi! I'm not new to role-play (I started in... early 2013?), though I am a little rusty. I used to curate for a role-playing Amino and wrote at a fairly literate level but I've sorta slacked since then. Life sometimes gets in the way, you know?

I like all sorts of fantasy as well as realistic fiction and slice of life. Most of my characters are either fairly realistic and seem like someone you could run into on the streets, or it's completely the opposite and they come from some sort of high fantasy setting like D&D. A few of my role play characters from from either characters I've run as or NPCs I've used while DM'ing.

I'm looking forward to finding my feet here!

Hello Scripture! Definitely not official on this site, just saw that no one else has gotten to you just yet, so thought I'd help out: Welcome!

It's good to see another D&D'er here. I love that game, and I DM regularly as well. I'm actually in the process as we speak of writing up an old campaign to use a forum RP on here!

I hope you get into the swing of things quickly, and see you around!

Welcome to STC!!! If you haven't already, be sure to check out the member approval guide. I'm here to help answer any questions that you may have. Do you have a preference to play female, or male characters.

Welcome to STC!!! If you haven't already, be sure to check out the member approval guide. I'm here to help answer any questions that you may have. Do you have a preference to play female, or male characters.
Thank you! No, I don't really have a preference, though I do have more male characters than female :)

Hello Scripture! Definitely not official on this site, just saw that no one else has gotten to you just yet, so thought I'd help out: Welcome!

It's good to see another D&D'er here. I love that game, and I DM regularly as well. I'm actually in the process as we speak of writing up an old campaign to use a forum RP on here!

I hope you get into the swing of things quickly, and see you around!
Thank you for the welcome! I appreciate it. Good luck with your campaign!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle. Just dropping in to let you know that your account has been approved. You should now have full access to the forums.

Back