New User Hello

NatsukiSubaru12

My name is Natsuki Subaru, I've been on a lot of other RP sites, but for some reason, they kept banning me... I think I won't repeat those mistakes again over here. Anyways, my new favorite anime is Re: Zero, so anyone interested in RPing with me, get ready to do some Re: Zero materials.

Edit: EMILIA IS SO CUTE

Last edited:
Welcome to STC! Let us know if you need help finding anything or have any questions.

What sort of genres/stories are you interested in right now?

I like watching Anime (if you look at my profile picture,) especially Re: Zero, just started that one, pretty interesting because it's an Isekai anime, but I also like watching movies like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars.

Hey! Welcome to STC!

Do you have any hobbies other than watching anime and roleplaying? On another note, do you have any other anime you like besides Re:Zero?​

Hey! Welcome to STC!

Do you have any hobbies other than watching anime and roleplaying? On another note, do you have any other anime you like besides Re:Zero?​
I like watching Attack on Titans, Bleach, KonoSuba... You name it. And my other hobbies? I like making paper dolls and singing -though I'm not that good...

Rem is best girl.

Welcome to STC ^^ My argument will not change, best of luck settling in!

I started watching the anime, and Rem is pretty cute too, but my love for Emilia doesn't change, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, so... let's be friends!

Welcome to STC! I've never actually watched any anime, but what other things do you like to RP? Any specific genre?

Welcome to STC!
I agree with @Hydrangea Rem is the best girl (sorry, not sorry Emilia)
If it helps I could not ever make a paper doll so I think its really cool that you do!
You can do it!
And please have lots of fun!!

Back