New User Hello,,

Rodent Of The Sea

Hello,, I've enjoyed writing and daydreaming about fantasy worlds and alien quests since forever,, a friend of mine introduced me to online roleplaying, and I searched for a website that seemed like a nice place to begin,,

Donna what else to say

hello I guess

Hi! Welcome to STC! What style of writing do you like? Do you prefer 1X1 Roleplays or group ones? How long have you been Roleplaying for? Hope you like everyone here at STC!

I'm still kinda finding the things I like, but I'm most comfortable with group, individually driven things. I've only really been roleplaying for maybe 8 months, only with close friends here and there, but either way I'm excited to expand my horizons (ノ^∇^)ノ゚

Welcome to STC!! It’s awesome that you have chosen here to expand your horizons >w< everyone here are understanding and creative people so I’m sure it’s a good place to start ^-^. I have a question! What kind of thing happens in your alien quests?.. it sounds interesting! Feel free to answer if you want. And as said before, if you need any help with anything please ask and we will help you out best we can

Welcome to STC sea rodent!!
what kind of sea rodent are you?
this is a great place to expand your horizons! Is fantasy one of your preferred genres so far?

Back