New User Hello!

Spiraea

A pile of rats in a trench coat
I go by Spiraea and I'm a 19-year-old Zoo Biology student living in the UK! I've been roleplaying for many years and actually started on the forums of a children's game as a primary school student.
I tend to roleplay apocalypse/action plots. These can be fantasy or slice-of-life! I prefer to write at least a paragraph per reply and can go higher than that when I want to add more detail! I have a group of OCs that are based around a post-apocalyptic universe but are completely flexible and can fit other universes!
I hope I can meet some new roleplay partners here, I have high hopes for this site!

Hi Spiraea, welcome to STC! Hope you enjoy your time here. Do you usually prefer 1x1 or group roleplays?

Thank you! I usually prefer 1x1 roleplays because there are less people depending on my speedy replies! I often find I'm in a different timezone to my roleplay partner(s) so if there's lots of us, the plot can often speed ahead while I'm asleep! I'm not against group roleplays, though, I just haven't done one in a while!

Thank you! I usually prefer 1x1 roleplays because there are less people depending on my speedy replies! I often find I'm in a different timezone to my roleplay partner(s) so if there's lots of us, the plot can often speed ahead while I'm asleep! I'm not against group roleplays, though, I just haven't done one in a while!
I feel you on the differing timezones bit, I'm usually up when most of the people here are asleep and vice versa LOL. Whichever you prefer I'm sure you'll find something that suits you here :)

Welcome to Storytellers Circle Spiraea!!
I think it's cool your studying zoo biology! While were on the topic what's your favorite animal?
If you do have anyquestions don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you very much!
It's hard to choose! I went into the course loving red pandas but I got experience with rats and ferrets while working on the animal unit and started loving them, too! What are yours?

snow leopards! I try not to have favorite animals, but I prefer cats in general. Snow leopards have just always been my favorite.

Snow leopards are cute! We saw two while on a trip to a zoo with university! They played in a similar way to domestic cats, it was super cute!

Hey, if you like post apocalyptic role plays and ideas do you have a favorite book or movie that inspired the idea? Then, the fun question: If you lived in a post apocalyptic world what would your greatest skill be and would you have a chance at survival with your skill?

If you haven't checked out the Approval Guide this is a great time to do so. It it is pretty fast to get approved and you'll find that it helps you get familiar with the site too. If you need help, or have questions give a shout.

I've been approved and I've spoken to a few staff members in the discord chat, thank you!
I essentially have no survival skills so I would likely not survive an apocalypse, but I have been very good at staying inside due to lockdown so as long as the apocalypse is avoidable by doing nothing... I'd do well! Lol

Back