New User Hello

Moonlight

I am 31 year old, Moonlight and I have no idea how long I have been roleplaying on sites but I know that I love to write. Things to know, are simple enough, I am just getting into group rps, I like working on the project of setting them up and making them informative and a group effort, my idea does not mean we can't make it all our own. I am what is thought of as a frontline worker, right now, because I work in a hospital and we do still have patients. I try to be very active, especially on my days off, but if I stop writing in an rp, it is because I have lost my temper, because I have a big one, and just need to calm down and see things your way. I have never abandon an rp that I didn't feel my partner was playing god. I like weaknesses in my characters and I like finding weaknesses in yours, but if you make them impossible to find or non-existing, I can't continue and I have a god character that is powerful but is only used in human rps to keep his weakness there, which is he knows nothing about humans or understands them but he wants to. Doesn't sound like much of a weakness I know, but he also isn't a fighter and give him a go and you will find he is very simple and strict, but when it comes to humans, he has his legs and hands tied so tight the human has a chance at kicking his ass. I don't do fandoms, but I do have ideas drawn from others, and have started to work on a fandom that I am really excited for, but have all original characters. That is about as fandom as I can get. But other stuff I am up for, I love to learn new ways and genres, mostly how to play them. I am a mother and wife, so there are times when I am here and not here at the same time, like I will read a post but not reply afterwards, because I am doing family stuff, but I am always thinking so you can be sure that when I do reply it will be the best I got. I do quick replies, most of the time they are something that I have already thought of before you replied, because when I reply I am already working on my next reply and know where I am going with it. So if I reply 5 minutes after you, I really did read and think this out. Grammar is no longer my strong suit, I have learned that it is something I can't keep up but I will do my best. I do spell check and in groups I will correct something that doesn't look right, sorry if that comes off mean, I am a horrible speller but I know a lot of words, so that helps me not meant to insult you. I like sharing stories with partners, whether is be one or a few, the ideas of one can mean a lot of things and I learn best when I see what it does. Other then that, I watch Netflix and Amazon Prime, avoid the news and have been shying away from FaceBook. So, I love OOC conversation, that is how I meet my husband, but I rather not talk about anything that this crazy world has going on. I am part black but my ideals are not something I will bring to the rp site, those are for my husband and I to talk about, because we are the only friends each other has. I am not a social person, I do not like crowds, for the simple fact that I can not trust others. I love chatting with others online, so you can be sure that I will talk to you if you message me. I try to be nice, but I am very honest to a point that I have gotten into trouble and fights over the fact that I have something else on my mind then others. So, if I tell you something you don't like, I am again, being honest not meant to insult you.

I was going to ask a question but uh.. I guess you answered them all heh.. Welcome to STC!

PS: Don't threaten le Moosetopus.
PPS: Please don't threaten the Moosetopus
@Moose

Thanks, and I don't want to threaten anyone, they are called promises, lol, j/k. Sorry, I didn't know what to write so I just started talking and everything came out :)

welcome to STC!!
Happy to have you here!!
If you have any questions please as me or any of the staff I love to help!

Hello Moonlight. You sound like a great addition. I'm also a rather forward person and I'm difficult to offend. So, if you wanna chat, or write a 1x1 give me a shout. However, I will admit that I'm not really up for fast replies right now. I tend to write longer posts and only get posts out at a goal of about 1-2 a month. Life is insane right now. Working in a busy office, getting ready to launch a bunch of new stuff and while I don't have a spouse or kids, I do have a dog that needs quite a bit of exercise and he believes he is entitled to a bit of play and snuggle time too after his walk. At any rate, great to see you here and I hope to see you around.

Back