New User Hello!

Siryn Sueng

Hi :) I'm Siryn and I'm an author as well as a roleplayer. I've been roleplaying for many years. I took a pretty long hiatus but I'm feeling the itch to be roleplaying again with a group of roleplayers. I used to roleplay on RolePlayGateWay, however it feels like activity there has dwindled quite a bit. But that's okay, it sent me on my search to find a place to start again, meet new friends and create awesome stories :)

I am bisexual and I also enjoy roleplaying as such. I write mostly male characters who are attracted to men. I have written M/F pairings too and am more than happy to do so again. In addition, F/F pairings are definitely on the table too. I have a couple of ideas that I would love to see get some traction here with a group of RP'ers. I write Fantasy, Paranormal, and Sci-Fi.

Though I love romance, and definitely encourage it with in the RP's that I've GM'd, it is never center stage. I prefer more action, drama, angst, and harrowing hero escapes and the like with a touch of romantic flair to give it an edge :) I'm looking forward to getting started and I hope that some of my ideas will get to come to life here.

Thank you very much! <3

Hi and welcome to STC. If you haven't had a chance to check out the new member guide go ahead and take a quick skim. It is great for helping you learn the ropes and it provides some guidance on how to get your account approved quickly. Also, you can ask any of the staff here and we'll do our best to help you.

Back