New User Hello.

Deezy

It's been quite a while since I've been in a roleplay, probably about a year or so. I'm a bit on the rusty side, but hopefully here I shouldn't have any trouble getting right back into it. You can call me Deezy if you like, nice to meet everyone. Before my hiatus, I was at roleplay since 2004, drifting here and there. I like a variety of genres(Fantasy and Medieval to name a couple). Not much of a Fandom roleplayers though, I have nothing against it, just not my cup of tea.
Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Dan
Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home, read the rules, and check out the account approval guide to help you get approved as quickly as possible.

Do you tend to use the same character(s) in multiple settings, or do you make a new character for every RP?

Thank you.

For the most part, no. There are a select few characters, three, I've recycled in different settings only because I still have more to write for them.

Hey, welcome to the forum! And please, PLEASE eat the brownies, don't listen to TMITM. (hehe) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Yeah, I can relate.
Welcome to the Circle! Don't eat the brownies, or lots will be said but nothing will be remembered, and, most importantly, have fun.
Thank you. I...uh...actually ate the brownies yesterday.They were awesome.

Hey, welcome to the forum! And please, PLEASE eat the brownies, don't listen to TMITM. (hehe) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you for the fabulous welcome! (I did eat them lol) I will make sure to ask. Thanks again.

Back