New User Hello!

Smackaswaggie

Smackilisious
Hello there, I am Kingpurge and I just got into roleplay not to long ago and its has an interest for me. I am interested in Fantasy Roleplays.

Hello and welcome! Make yourself at home, get to know the place, check out the rules, and be sure to check out the account approval guide so you can be RPing as soon as possible!

What got you initially interested in roleplaying?

Hello and welcome! Make yourself at home, get to know the place, check out the rules, and be sure to check out the account approval guide so you can be RPing as soon as possible!

What got you initially interested in roleplaying?
mostly just the fact that you can make your own adventure and that you can come up with characters that don't make any sence

Howdy, fellow newbie here. I'm into fantasy too. Whatcha looking for in a fantasy RP? Cool characters? Settings? Magic?

Howdy, fellow newbie here. I'm into fantasy too. Whatcha looking for in a fantasy RP? Cool characters? Settings? Magic?
Mainly like magic, but like characters are just whatever people like, and setting I am just a simples person you could say so I would go with the flow of the rp that the people are doing.

I've started a few fresh RPs and still looking for players all are fantasy but one is 3.5 D&D a table top, may not interest you. They are posted in the Bulletin board.

Anyways, welcome.

I've started a few fresh RPs and still looking for players all are fantasy but one is 3.5 D&D a table top, may not interest you. They are posted in the Bulletin board.

Anyways, welcome.

Funny thing is that I really like D&D I play it a bunch when I hang out with a few of my friends and its really enjoyable.

So do I, but I haven't been able to play lately, been about 6 months since I last played. 3.5 D&D is the one I'm most familiar with so that's the one I decided to GM here.

So do I, but I haven't been able to play lately, been about 6 months since I last played. 3.5 D&D is the one I'm most familiar with so that's the one I decided to GM here.
I still got to decide what rp I wanna do. So I am going to talk with some of my mates this weekend and see what I should do. And I will get in touch with you if I would be fascinated to do your rp.

Magic is fun. Especially ones with interesting magic systems. I actually took a look at Norwaven's Rune Magic RP and was kind of intrigued at the Maijin caster class. Those looked really fun to play with, particularly how a character goes about finding taboos and committing them.

Back