New User Hello!

I've been actively role playing since 2008 or so, originally on Gaia of all places. Gaia is no longer the place to be, and group Discord RPs are too disorganized and chaotic for me. So here I am! Maybe this is the alternative!

I primarily write strong female characters, or ladies working on finding that strong voice. I appreciate one on one interactions as much as group ones, and enjoy building characters that feel organic to the worlds they inhabit. I love fantasy, high fantasy, sci-fi, modern fantasy, dark historical fantasy, lore heavy themes, and so on. Most anything with compelling characters!

I work full time in a high stress career field, and writing is my stress relief (along with the 110+ hours I've logged in Assassin's Creed Valhalla >.>'). I have somewhere around 100 house plants, and during the summer I overland as much as I can. I'm an aircraft mechanic by trade and spend a lot of time building, modding, and toying with my vehicles. My pronouns are she/her. Feel free to drop me a message or find me on Discord~.

Welcome! Roleplaying as stress relief feels familiar haha. I'm interested what kind of female characters are you writing about, do you have a favourite that you could share? :)

Welcome! Were so glad to have you! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Were so glad to have you and I would love to Roleplay with you when you get approved :)

Welcome to the Circle. No matter what, do NOT eat the brownies.

Noted.
...I'm interested what kind of female characters are you writing about, do you have a favourite that you could share? :)

Thanks! One of my long standing characters is a healer archetype in a high fantasy setting that started life as a guild hunter. She was somewhat naive, but headstrong and optimistic - gotta break that. Through a series of highly traumatic events and interpersonal betrayals she is forced to restructure her life to try and find answers. Ultimately she becomes an excellent non-magical healer and scribe, and eventually finds her way back to living her own life, but its a rough ride. :emoji_sweat_smile: Sometimes I feel bad abusing her, but in another universe she's a ranger through and through, wandering the wilds and living her best life.
...Were so glad to have you and I would love to Roleplay with you when you get approved :)

Thank you! I look forward to it!

Thanks! One of my long standing characters is a healer archetype in a high fantasy setting that started life as a guild hunter. She was somewhat naive, but headstrong and optimistic - gotta break that. Through a series of highly traumatic events and interpersonal betrayals she is forced to restructure her life to try and find answers. Ultimately she becomes an excellent non-magical healer and scribe, and eventually finds her way back to living her own life, but its a rough ride. :emoji_sweat_smile: Sometimes I feel bad abusing her, but in another universe she's a ranger through and through, wandering the wilds and living her best life.

Oh yeah, sometimes putting characters through rough times is necessary hehe. Nice to have alternate universe versions as well. I once rped a non-cannon version where my character is redeemed just to experience that fantasy.

Oh yeah, sometimes putting characters through rough times is necessary hehe. Nice to have alternate universe versions as well. I once rped a non-cannon version where my character is redeemed just to experience that fantasy.
I think it makes them waaaaay more interesting to write. There's a lot of interesting psychological and behavioral pathology to play with once a character has experienced bad times. But somewhere, sometime they gotta be happy. Even if its just a spin-off AU or something.
:emoji_laughing:

I think it makes them waaaaay more interesting to write. There's a lot of interesting psychological and behavioral pathology to play with once a character has experienced bad times. But somewhere, sometime they gotta be happy. Even if its just a spin-off AU or something.
:emoji_laughing:

Maybe that tells us something about ourselves and whether we want our lives to be just happy or interesting.

Back