New User Hello

MapleRivers723

Hi I am maple rivers i love to role play, slice of life, fantasy, super power, horse, wolf, anime, pokemon role plays. I am rusty on roleplays and can normally do about 100 words per post for roleplays. I hope you all will invite me to role play with you.

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Also, I really love mystery, Also, Hello! We are so glad to have you here. I also love love love fantasy and would like to possibly roleplay with you in the future. I hope you enjoy your stay and again we are so glad to have you! :)

yes i made the introduction but i didn't know what other threads it means I have to be a part of before I can make role plays I'm add so sometimes finding that info is hard for me.

It doesn't matter what type of thread you make. As long as its meaningful and not spammy you will get approved.

ok ty cause i did post a thread on discussions/debates so I hope it goes threw and can count. but currently it says it cannot be viewed by public.

so its been 24 hours since i joined what am I missing that I need to do I have done the introduction and posted in 3 different places.

more posting, I guess. Peruse the welcome forums and talk to some people, would be my suggestion.

It varies from person to person how fast or slow it takes to get approved on the site. Took me a week, some others said it took two, others got approved within the first 5-10 posts. So long as you put effort into what you post, making it thoughtful, meaningful, and non-spammy, then that'll help you get approved faster.

Back