Hello

Ghost

I found this forum through Top RP Sites and curiousity got the better of me.

I like dystopian and (post) apocalyptic storylines, as well as sci-fi and sometimes modern. My characters reflect this as they tend to be quiet, cold and heartless. I was always the one to play this kind of character back in the day when I was a twelve year old kid trying to learn how to work with other writers. I've done mostly 1x1 recently. This doesn't stop me from stepping out of my comfort zone and do bigger roleplays once in a while.

I'm fluent in swedish (first language) and english. I study a lot of writing and I'm always looking for ways to get better. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them down below and remember - I'm always up for chatting!

Hello Ghost!

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here. I'm Cream, resident writer, artist, warden etc.

You have a nice selection of interests there. I have a roleplay in the Epic RP section of the site is where I'm starting up a big roleplay called Adenovirus 423 which is a post apocalyptic setting. :)

Might hold your interest. I'm also a big 1 on 1 RPs so maybe we can collaborate together at some point in the future if we have similar interests!

If you need any help let us know!!

The site seems nice! Haven't had the chance to talk to many people yet, but it's a friendly environment.

I actually saw that roleplay before I joined the site. It seems interesting and fun! And if you want to roleplay 1x1, just throw me a message and we can talk about it whenever you feel like it!

I will and thanks!

Hey! Welcome to the site! I use to know a few guys from Sweden, played a game with me called EVE online. Pretty funny guys actually ^^';

Speaking of EVE, and Sci Fi.. I know there is a roleplay in the works for the Sci-Fi setting called SOMNIUM AETERNUM as well. Perhaps you can look that up too :)

Looking forward to writing with you!

Hello and thank you! Yeah, we're kind of fun. Other european countries would say we're the serious bunch, but I don't really agree.

I'm going to check it out. Thanks for the tip!

And same, I just have to find something. It's a while since I participated in a multi-rp (is that even a term?), but I don't think it's going to be a problem. More that I have to adapt a bit, coming from years of 1x1 roleplays.

Hello and thank you! Yeah, we're kind of fun. Other european countries would say we're the serious bunch, but I don't really agree.

I'm going to check it out. Thanks for the tip!

And same, I just have to find something. It's a while since I participated in a multi-rp (is that even a term?), but I don't think it's going to be a problem. More that I have to adapt a bit, coming from years of 1x1 roleplays.

I completely understand, believe it or not. I spent many years role playing with one person(the same person over this time as well). But picking up group roleplays should be similar enough that you'll pick it up no issues :)

Back