New User Hello!

Sunshine

To be honest, I’m not entirely sure what to put in here but let’s start with my name. My username is Sunshine, you can refer to me as that or Sunny.
I’m a big fan of anime/manga (please talk to me about it), books, fantasy things in general, videos games, and regular board games.
I hope that this will be a good place for me and that I will fit in!

Reactions: Dan
Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

What kinds of series do you like?

I’m a big fan of anime/manga (please talk to me about it)-
Are you looking forward to the next Evangelion movie when it is translated? I’ve been waiting several years to watch all of the 1.1/rebuild movies together, so I’ve mostly avoided spoilers.

What’s your favorite setting in an anime/manga? What’s so great about it in your eyes? Today my answers would be Pokemon and Toriko, though my answers change weekly. I just like the idea of settings that have genuinely wild areas, amped up beyond what our world has, that aren’t enforced by sapient magical beings/deities.

Last edited:
I actually haven't seen Evangelion I've heard that it's good.

Favorite setting is a hard question. I like when the story takes place sometime in the past. I also like very fictional anime that take place in regular places.
My two favorite anime/manga series are Demon Slayer and Chainsaw Man.

I actually haven't seen Evangelion I've heard that it's good.

Favorite setting is a hard question. I like when the story takes place sometime in the past. I also like very fictional anime that take place in regular places.
My two favorite anime/manga series are Demon Slayer and Chainsaw Man.
Neon Genesis Evangelion is very unhappy, be warned. By the standards of today it subverts a lot of tropes with “anime high school student” behavior. People fell in love with this series and you, too, might fall in love with one or more characters. If you have an interest in mental health I’d recommend it. Note that the new movies are a retelling of the original series (with changes) and that End of Evangelion is a canon ending to the original series, but is separate to the new movies.

I recently started watching Demon Slayer, but I haven’t formed much of an opinion yet. Let’s see what happens once the first training arc is done. Check out Seirei no moribito, it sounds like a good fit.

Demon Slayer is so good! I must warn you, the manga tore my heart to shreds. It was a wonderful story with good characters. And, thanks for the recommendation, I’ll have to do some research on it.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is very unhappy, be warned. By the standards of today it subverts a lot of tropes with “anime high school student” behavior. People fell in love with this series and you, too, might fall in love with one or more characters. If you have an interest in mental health I’d recommend it. Note that the new movies are a retelling of the original series (with changes) and that End of Evangelion is a canon ending to the original series, but is separate to the new movies.

I recently started watching Demon Slayer, but I haven’t formed much of an opinion yet. Let’s see what happens once the first training arc is done. Check out Seirei no moribito, it sounds like a good fit.

Demon Slayer seems nice but it hasn’t really caught my eye. My personal favorite anime is probably Jojo. Albeit, I’m mainly a fan of bizarre trippy visuals and I haven’t seen many anime with the visuals I like.

What types of RPs do you like?

Demon Slayer seems nice but it hasn’t really caught my eye. My personal favorite anime is probably Jojo. Albeit, I’m mainly a fan of bizarre trippy visuals and I haven’t seen many anime with the visuals I like.

What types of RPs do you like?

Yeah, it took me a while to actually watch Demon Slayer because I wasn’t sure weather or not I would like it. I’m really glad that I started it.

I usually do fantasy rp’s with magic and mythical beings. I also enjoy doing rp’s based off shows (mostly anime), movies, sometimes even games.

Back