New User Hello

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. I still wanted to but my classic introduction even thought you know me (kind of.) Don't worry about fitting in you are already a good part of this community. I hope you enjoy your stay and on behalf of me and storytellers, we hope you like it here.

Hey there, how did you decide to get into writing? Do you have a favorite genre to write? I'm usually here daily, but I don't say a whole lot. You can still ask questions and I'll see them. Just give an @ me (example @mystery79).

Just unexpected, something to do to pass the time away. I can do slice of life, fantasy, or sci-fi as long it isn't too complicated and confusing. I lost interest to some role plays only because I didn't know how to continue.

BTW, what you mean by the @ symbol?

When you want to get a user's attention you use the @ symbol and then their name. It will send them a notification and it is easier for them to find your post. What do you think is the best story you've ever helped write? What made it the best?

Back