New User Hello

WonchsGirl

So I just found this site. Dropped by to say hi! I don't know if this is the place for this but I'm looking for a land to get lost in for a bit. Also writing dialogue is hard so I figured being around other voices will help with that. I consider myself an amateur historian and would love to find I world that I can tap into that with. I haven't role played in years so I'll more then likely be a lot awkward and rusty.

Reactions: Dan
Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. I again would be happy to help you with any website questions (as much as I can answer since I'm only a member.) And I would be happy to answer any Roleplay questions since it has been a while since you have Roleplayed. I would also maybe like to Roleplay with you sometime if you are interested. I really glad you joined us and we hope you enjoy your stay here. Welcome!

Back