New User Hellow, hellow !

Abroxis

Roxie
I play around four to five years now. A pro? No. A neophyte? Neither.
Currently, I am still learning a lot of stuff. Don't worry, though, my one-liner phase is over (sighs o, so dark times...)

So, here I go:

My rp-style:

I tried 1st Person once and it wasn't really my ride. I prefer 3rd Point-of-view.
My posts will be long. I love to detail a much as possible- depending on the situation, of course. In conversations, I try to keep them short.
But as I mentioned, I am still learning.
Grammar is- well, some rules are there to be broken.

My online-schedule:

If I am in school, I am online from time to time thanks to my free-time-lessons. Then, after school, I am often all the time online until the deeps of the night tho. I try to reply as soon as I can.

A bit about myself:
I am a student and a cat-dog person. Yep, I love both and every other animal that isn't an insect.

I savor the privileges of an only child. Sometimes it might happen that I freak people out, but mostly I am a conversable and sociable (at least I hope so-) Person. Anxiety is a major problem of mine, even though I can talk to people just fine. But in matters of questions, I mostly freak out. But I guess I handled that well nowadays.
I love spicy foods- I really, really do.

My obsession with breeds are Tieflings and Dark elves- I have a soft spot for them, honestly

Genres I enjoy:
Fantasy is my ship- literally.
I don't mind any other Genre, too. Except for-

Genres I don't like:
Slice-of-Life and Fandom based rps are tedious to me.

Extras: I am a patient woman. Don't rush your reply, take your time. It's fine.
...I like to fancy my texts ;-; So it might take up to 30 minutes for my replies-

And a peek to one of my OCs, so you know in what kind of chars I am getting into:
Name: Nelyvia Pellere

normal appearance age: 19

Race: Demon (Tiefling)

Weapons: "PhantomBlow" which is a bow. Not a simple one, though. The arrows are specially made for it and on her command, they are remade by her Ability. It doesn't happen randomly. It takes her up to two days to refill her equitmnent and it takes a lot of her energy away, which is why she usually just uses them in Emergencies.

Passive Abilities:
°Resistant against Fire: Due to her skin, she developed a mere resistance to fire. It "tingles" her, if she is attacked by a fire ability, which increases her weakness to water and earth attacks.

°Demonic Speed: Due to her body, she is swift and fast. Which explains her good reaction time.

Active Abilities:
°Shadow Fire: Nel is able to manipulate her aura and body heat in order to perform and erupt a blackish fire from the shadows.
It takes about 2 degrees and cools her down. If she does not eat enough it may damage her in the process.

°Earth Whistle: She can use her aura, on a high set focus, to perform a tiny earthquake in a radius of ten to twenty meters. Mostly it is only to rattle the earth and make her opponents fall, no further damage is made

°DarkArrow:
Due to the fact her bow was specially made (see the bio), her arrows remake themselves and "listen" to her commands. Such as, if she says "strike beside" it misses the target even though she aimed perfectly.
It doesn't always work and for the regeneration of her arrows, she takes half of her energy, mostly.

-Elder tea
-Animals
-Writing poems
-Listening to Storytellers
-To read/sometimes even to party
-organizing

Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Messy rooms
-too large clusters of people
-losing a fight or game
-water
-too bright light (Hence she avoids the midday sun)

Personality:

She loves to manipulate others- at least those she dislikes. Nel is an honest, sincere, and patient Female. Yet her Rudeness pesters a load of people, as much as she set her name in red on many lists. She is daring, too, brave, and even at desperate times heroic. Don’t underestimate her, though. Nelyvia is mostly known for her Unmercifulness. She truly enjoys dominating others and teases them from time to time.
But if you look closely under her coat, there is far more than you can expect. For example, her Ambitiousness. If Nel wants something, beware, because she won’t back down.
And don't ever expect from her to take your orders well, if she even accepts them. She loves her freedom and expects overs to keep the leash long.
Nelyvia loves to tease people and manipulates those she distrusts. To most of those who know her, she has Charisma and always this icebound mask, that sometimes fades into faint waves of laughter or half-grins. Especially in an honest situation she keeps her poker-face and tries to calculate

Bio:
Nelyvia was born in a poor family, farmers to be specific. A child with three older siblings- Mevas, Sannarel, and Ferrin.
Not only the money was missed, the love and caretaking of her oh so perfect parents and siblings, too. Her ken against her, she had a single friend left- that was simply her childhood.
And soon enough she turned to be 10- if she thought it never could get any worse, then this was a sheer fool's hope.
Her Mother- Mithwure- faded into an abusive shape. Those endless scars on her back are painful memories- no, reminders of who had made her to a monster.
Her father- Casakas- occurred her to hunt, to do the grocery shopping, and earn any money she could get. They had never bothered to ask about her injuries from the streetfights or cared if she returned in the long nights.
With twelve, though, she discovered an old man. His name had been long ago forgotten, so did his facials. But his voice never vamoosed from her mind. He had sawn, noted, and cared about her miseries, about her cold Kens and he told her so many stories, so many wise things.
Eventually, he thought her to fight. Eventually, she had been the best protégé he had ever crossed paths with.
With 14 Nelyvia left the house she had been born and beaten up in, had left the dog, the horse, and little flower-garden in their yard. Just to move in with her old Master. Just to move into a rotten wrought aside of the slums from the city. Even though society had improved such technology, her master taught her the good, old ways. Nelyvia never had touched those strange things, never dared to even think about it.
One day, as she returned from her midnight walk, the wrought had been oddly still, but the lights- they had flickered to welcome her. How often had she called the forgotten name? How often?
Until she turned to the oven, to the burnt head of her old master.
Then! Just as she plopped to her back quarters, black flames erupted from all of the shadows. Erupted and demolished her home to faint ashes, even the body of her master.
Nothing remained, except for this Bow- this wooden damned bow. Her tears salted her cheeks as she wobbled over to it. There it laid, covered in a dim gleaming and soot. Aside from it... one, two, three... eight! Eight and a half-finished arrow. Nothing she had ever seen or experienced. He had... had made it for her and lost his life.
He paid her the Weapon with his life.
He had made PhantomBlow. He had left her with the brightest Memories in her life.

Extra:
She usually wears a coat and hood in patterns of black-brown.

Appearance in words:
Eyes: Golden eyes
Skin: light red
Ears: Pointy, sharp ears, decorated with rings
Hair: Raven black, wavy to curly
-->wears it in a braid in meetings, fights
-->wears mid-ponytail if she trains
Horns: in a darker shade of red, with golden-fake rings on the tip
Tail: Long, scaled and in the patterns of the Horns, rings attached to the front partings

Last edited:
[Looks at the mentors and officers of the site.] Hihi. First!

Yahallo! Welcome, welcome, dear! I do hope you will have a wonderful time here. Get yourself comfortable with all of them

Welcome to STC!!
(I see you've already joined the demon's broken promise YAY)
I'm super late on greetings but if you need help don't hesitate to ask!!

Back