New User here goes.... everything

Stormfury

Romantic
Hi, My name is Kelsi,
Lately ive been… very dissapointed with the amount of creative storytelling based roleplay in my life.

So im looking for a little excitement in my life!

Ive been a roleplayer my whole life. I started playing D&D when i was tall enough to see over the top of the kitchen table. I've played in every medium since.

Physical Table top
LARP-in-a-park
Chat rooms in the early days of AOL
Message boards on MSN Groups
Secondlife

I found stories to be told in every place. And now im looking for new stories to tell and be a part of!

So… here's the important bits:
  • I love immersive stories. I love to fall into a character, dream about every little facet of what makes them tick.
  • I will Take a story anywhere it needs to go. If the story is light and fun, i ca makes jokes and enjoy the laughter. But if a story takes a dark turn, I follow it. Nothing is off limits as long as it's productive to the story being told and handled in a respectful way.
  • I enjoy running more real time games on Roll20 and in person, so I don't mind Taking lead on a story

Welcome to STC Storm! I hope you find a place to add more excitement and creative storytelling to your life with us. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask here or in our help desk forum, and you'll be promptly aided by either one of our awesome staff members or even awesome-er users!

Welcome to STC Storm! I hope you find a place to add more excitement and creative storytelling to your life with us. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask here or in our help desk forum, and you'll be promptly aided by either one of our awesome staff members or even awesome-er users!
Thanks Tons! Im really looking forward to getting into it here. So far everyone's been really cool.

Back