New User Here to join and RP

Hood Rat

My name is Hood Rat and I've been RPing in various sites for a good 6-7 years now, and now I'm looking to join an RP under the banner of the website's Convergence series. I probably won't be speaking much outside of Sign-Ups or In Character posts within RPs I join due to me sticking to Discord when it comes to speaking Out of Character. But generally, I'm just a fan of film, anime, some comics, etc. And that should just about do it.

Hi, Hood Rat. I don't know if you've had time to look at the Account Approval thread. Here is an excerpt from it that most of the new members find the most helpful in the approval process.

Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

Additionally, I'd like to say something a little more personal and less automated. Since you're looking at the Convergence series I'm wondering if you are a fan of the books? If you are, which one of them was your favorite?

Hi, Hood Rat. I don't know if you've had time to look at the Account Approval thread. Here is an excerpt from it that most of the new members find the most helpful in the approval process.

Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

Additionally, I'd like to say something a little more personal and less automated. Since you're looking at the Convergence series I'm wondering if you are a fan of the books? If you are, which one of them was your favorite?
Ah, actually the RP of the Convergence Series isn't about a book series, but about a multi-crossover of canons within the stories that the GMs of the event present. So I can't say that I'm familiar with a book series of the same name, though I appreciate the question.

Oooh, well I guess it goes to show how much I knew about that. It will get stored into the library shelves of my brain. Perhaps under the section labeled for random information. So, what kind of characters are your favorite to create and play?

That would honestly depend on whether I connect/understand the motives, development/results of a particular character when I experience them in their respective canon. As for possible original characters of my own, I have found myself leaning towards a preference for underdog-esque characters with heavy focus on their physical/emotional strife and growth.

Welcome to STC! I would be happy to help you with some spontaneous original-character plots if you like. Either way, hope you enjoy it here! :)

Back