New User Here to make your life a little sweeter!

How did you enjoy my Introduction?

• Good Job

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Meh -__-

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I didn't.

• Wowzers!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Haven't read it yet.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • So far enjoying the poll.

• You're odd.

• You're odd... I like it.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • With a sandwitch.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • There are a lot of choices here... So I choose none.

• Total voters

Princess Sugar

Happily ever after
Hello SC! Princess Sugar has come to sprinkle a little happiness!

If I am to be a little honest here, I haven't role-played online for about (I wanna say) 2 years? Recently I have done a couple sessions of pathfinder, and suddenly, my brain roared up like on Oldsmobile that sat for 20 years; Sputtering, clanking, and probably in need of a few new parts.

Any-who, I hopped online and this site was one of the top links. I read through Rules, and found out more about the site by browsing it. I really enjoy the use of BBcode. (I use to be quite crazy with my posts, and hope to re-explore that).

For preferences on my rp genres, I usually apply for anything I can genuinely see and create a character in. Including, a Koala bear that wears a top hat and always replies with song lyrics in a horror rp. Ahaha memories... But I tend to lean towards adventure/romance. (What can I say, I enjoy love.)

Concluding; I am obviously rusty, and being that I am a new user I am in need of friends, laughter, and a brush up on proper sentence structures! (Eek, sorry!)

Princess Sugar stares at her computer screen. Her eyes re-reading her clunky introduction.
"Ugh, no one is going to read this. Why bother?" The corner of her lips begin to droop downward. A thought flickers in her mind like a clip from a video. "Wait..." she leans closer into the screen, turning her head to the side to allow her ear to gently press against it. Silence. Then the small sound of air escaping from one's body. "It is you! I can hear you!" A shining smile filled with joy. Someone was reading her thread; "Well, go on then. Hurry up and reply!" She sits in anticipation, wondering what the reader will do. Will they stop and give a greeting? Or will they brush her off and return to their own world?
Princess Sugar, as each second passes, her nerves shakes her confidence. But what she couldn't predict was what the reader actually did.

Hey Princess!

Love the intro. I picked Wowzers! :D

Hope you enjoy it here at STC! Look forward to having you around.

Come say hello in chat if you like, and also if you need any help just holla!

Cream!

You seem pretty creative. I loved that little ending bit! Hope that I might see you around in an RP or two!

Oh my goodness! Hello Cream and hello Romamaro! Oh, and hello Henlo! Thank you, thank you! I hope we can all chat and have a great time some day, looking forward to it!

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and hang out with ye in the future. :D

I like sammiches so... it only made sense to pick that option =P! Anyways welcome to STC! I loved your introduction especially the roleplay aspect of it! I am sure you will fit in here just fine and make some friends along the way! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to send me a pm!

I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Welcome to the site! I liked that introduction....it was a lot more creative and informative than mine was.
Aww, thank you so much. I really did fret over it XD

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to send me a pm!
I will definitely keep this favor from the 'Warden' for when I need it.:emoji_wink: Thank you!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle.

Don't worry none about being a bit rusty. We're a pretty friendly and open lot, so it's a great place to polish off rust and work to grow as a writer. Feel free to hit up our Writer's Circle forum also if you want to trade advice with others :)

Also if you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask. We have a very dedicated user base and staff to go along with it that would be more than happy to lend you a hand with anything you might need.

Back