New User Here to RP and... yeah just Rp

Fatality

Not dead
So, affter spending ten minutes analyzing other people’s titles and perfecting my own accordingly, I began to write this. So I’ve been roof somewhere between 5 and 3 years, and I stumbled upon this site a couple years ago, but couldn’t find the courage to sign up. Now I’m stuck In a car crossing America so I figured now’s as good a time as ever. I’ve spent those five years rping on sites not meant for role play and have strung up my longest rp a 1x1 Of 700+ comments (and I’m proud of it). I found this on top rp sites (and that is also how I found it again cuz the old device broke) and joined because I really need another creative outlet. I’ve always had a hard time approaching new RPs and if you check the chat you can tell I just messed up again and got really embarrassed :/. I’m a bit young for it but I have written parts of books, songs, and spend a lot of time daydreaming. And even as a bit of an introvert you can tell by reading this I talk a lot. Looking back I think I will end it here, this has gotten really long. So yeah, that’s me. My name is Gavin. Also I apologize to people who hate bad puns now, and I want you to know I’m not trying to PUNish you, but I love bad puns.

Howdy! Hope to see more of ye here, newcomer!^^

So, few questions:

Favourite genre to rp?
What is so hot that it's cool and what is so cool that it's hot?
Any pet peeves in rping?
What genres do you dislike?

Howdy! Hope to see more of ye here, newcomer!^^

So, few questions:

Favourite genre to rp?
It’s hard to say, but the longest rp I’ve been in was the semi- realistic type, but I love fantasy and sci fi rps just as much, though I don’t do a lot of science fiction rps
What is so hot that it's cool and what is so cool that it's hot?
Wut .-.
Any pet peeves in rping
I’ve spent a lot of time with irritable rpers and I’m used to most of it.
What genres do you dislike?
Love em all

Does not clear my concern, and instead just makes it more clear. xD...

Oh well. Hopefully you will be able to post the rough estimate of posts you need to do to get qualified as a member! ^^

Does not clear my concern, and instead just makes it more clear. xD...

Oh well. Hopefully you will be able to post the rough estimate of posts you need to do to get qualified as a member! ^^
I searched the help section and apparently i just need to be approved

So.....I've got a little bit of a wry sense of humor at times. You are certainly a talker. I hope you're a reader as well. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/. That is all the information you'll be needing to know to get started. Don't worry it isn't too long. Lol. Anyway, don't feel too shy. Hit a few of us up in the chat and you'll find plenty of other talkers. Of course almost all of us enjoy writing too. Great to meet you and don't hesitate to give a yell if you need anything.

So.....I've got a little bit of a wry sense of humor at times. You are certainly a talker. I hope you're a reader as well. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/. That is all the information you'll be needing to know to get started. Don't worry it isn't too long. Lol. Anyway, don't feel too shy. Hit a few of us up in the chat and you'll find plenty of other talkers. Of course almost all of us enjoy writing too. Great to meet you and don't hesitate to give a yell if you need anything.
Thanks! So wait, was I just approved?

Posting only in your introduction thread is not the way to get approved. If you read the link that I sent, you would know that.

Back