New User Here to RP and... yeah just Rp

I don't think it was awkward. Just, informational. Making an introduction post is part of the process.

I posted on all of them but the contest thing. I’m not ready for that yet. Is that enough commenting? Or do I need to do more?

I don't think it was awkward. Just, informational. Making an introduction post is part of the process.
I posted on all of them but the contest thing. I’m not ready for that yet. Is that enough commenting? Or do I need to do more?

Welcome to STC! I'm just dropping in because I've noticed you're not approved yet and wanted to provide some further clarification. All of this information can be found in the Account Approval Information which Silence linked earlier. If you haven't' been approved you likely either A) Haven't generated enough content to be flagged for approval or B) the quality of the content did not pass the account review.

To quote Tiko from the Account Approval Information " Five thoughtful and engaging posts will get you approved faster than twenty one sentence nonsensical comments that don't give us anything to work with. (Example: Participating in a Writer's Circle discussion to aid a fellow writer, writing out a thoughtful post in the Discussions & Debates forum, and actually participating in your own introduction thread will all be looked upon more positively than non-engaging single sentence reply threads like 'what's your favorite food'. The latter won't be looked upon poorly, but also these kind of posts likely will be skimmed past when reviewing an account, so they won't be very likely to help either)."

Our admins check and review accounts on a daily basis so if you haven't been approved in a day or two of your last activity then one of those two issues is holding you up.

Hope this helps and if you have any further questions feel free to drop them below!

Welcome to STC! I'm just dropping in because I've noticed you're not approved yet and wanted to provide some further clarification. All of this information can be found in the Account Approval Information which Silence linked earlier. If you haven't' been approved you likely either A) Haven't generated enough content to be flagged for approval or B) the quality of the content did not pass the account review.

To quote Tiko from the Account Approval Information " Five thoughtful and engaging posts will get you approved faster than twenty one sentence nonsensical comments that don't give us anything to work with. (Example: Participating in a Writer's Circle discussion to aid a fellow writer, writing out a thoughtful post in the Discussions & Debates forum, and actually participating in your own introduction thread will all be looked upon more positively than non-engaging single sentence reply threads like 'what's your favorite food'. The latter won't be looked upon poorly, but also these kind of posts likely will be skimmed past when reviewing an account, so they won't be very likely to help either)."

Our admins check and review accounts on a daily basis so if you haven't been approved in a day or two of your last activity then one of those two issues is holding you up.

Hope this helps and if you have any further questions feel free to drop them below!
Thanks for the details. You reminded me that I needed to make my responses a bit lengthy, not just well thought through. I usually keep my comments short and concise.

Back