New User Here we go again

Wendy

One beutiful morning, the morning of today infact, I was allowing myself to wander around the mysterious lands of the Internet. Initally I was only looking for company, a friend, someone to talk to. But as I came across a Yahoo Answers thread about best role playing sites I remembered: I used to do that too.

So I took a trip down memory lane and ended up here. The sites pleasing aesthetics caught my attention and I decided to stay. I decided to try to make this work once more. Every time I've tried roleplaying the roleplay or even the roleplaying site itself have died. Only once did I get past the first few pages before none of my fellow players were never heard from again.

As I came here and signed up I took a leap of faith. English is not my native language but I am trusting it to be fluent enough for me to attend here.

So, enough about my past with roleplaying. I don't really know what to say. I only know I'm supposed to introduce myself. I hope I'm not making a fool of myself. Anyway, a bit of basic information about me. I am only 16 and go to school, so I am going to have times when I won't be very active. During those times I of course won't be attending any new roleplays but if I already am in one, my posts might become less frequent. So I am sorry for those who roleplay with me, try to bear it (Like there is any chance of my future fellow players to read this).

My interests include art, reading, writing and languages. I'd like to think that I am a logic driven person but sometimes I can be quite... Well, I don't always shine with my intellect (But I guess we all have those times). I'm also very conflicted with calling myself creative. Sometimes I feel really creative but then I see someone elses work or thoughts and it drops me back from the clouds.

Oh yeah and my favourite genre to roleplay is fantasy. (I mean I've never tried anything else... :D)

So uh, I guess this was it. My introduction. I probably embarrassed myself completely so it may be best if I just went and waited for my judgement while studying for an exam (that I have to take in a few hours obs).

Have a great day to yourselves and (I tried to figure out something clever to say but I couldn't).
Bye for now!

Zadkiel is certainly not wrong there. We have quite a few role plays which range from quite consistently active to very slow and casual, but there's pretty much always a couple of people online. Don't worry about embarrassing yourself here; we're just a bunch of ragamuffins, rascals, an misfits, not too many people that don't fit in with us! Since I know you've had a look at the site rules, feel free to have a look around the site at your leisure; after a half dozen posts or so you'll be accepted pretty quick. Welcome to the Circle, and I look forward to RPing with you!

Back