New User Here's hoping I know what I'm doing.

Caelus

Hello,

I've chosen to use the name of my favorite OC as he will be the one (assuming I get approved) that I'll be using in most RPs I might join on here. So, just call me Caelus.

My favorite genres for this are usually supernatural, sci-fi, and fantasy as all of my characters fall under those three genres.

I've wanted to attempt a group RP just to see how it plays out. I love intricate stories and character backgrounds. Not really sure if I should provide a description of Caelus here or...? I'm also down with 1x1, that's what I'm used to.

Well, I hope I get accepted and didn't waste too much of the time of whoever read this. So, uh, yea. I'll just be over here.

I actually like the same kind as you, my favorites are Sci-Fi and Fantasy. I'm not a MASSIVE fan of Supernatural types, but I am a supporter of the whole angels, demons, and ghouls type deal. I really don't have a preference to what kind of characters I encounter so long as they're well made, I have enough range in my own characters that no matter what vocation yours are, mine will be able to find a way to interact with them.

I actually like the same kind as you, my favorites are Sci-Fi and Fantasy. I'm not a MASSIVE fan of Supernatural types, but I am a supporter of the whole angels, demons, and ghouls type deal. I really don't have a preference to what kind of characters I encounter so long as they're well made, I have enough range in my own characters that no matter what vocation yours are, mine will be able to find a way to interact with them.
Fantastic. I would love to hear about your characters.

Well, I have Kyo, a large, charming fellow who likes quiet, but has horrible luck with that. Then Langtra, a huge viking/barbarian lady who is very protective of her kid. Then Desiree, Langtra's daughter, who wants to be a real hero. Then Anke, a small wild girl who knows way more than she lets on.

Then Lazarus, a pretty boy who always ends up having to do stuff he really doesn't wanna do. Then there's Hinata, a small gentle boy who looks like a girl. His older sister, Shiori, a bodacious badass babe. Finally, there's Bakuyo, a cranky little old man who has no chill but all the shade.

Well, I have Kyo, a large, charming fellow who likes quiet, but has horrible luck with that. Then Langtra, a huge viking/barbarian lady who is very protective of her kid. Then Desiree, Langtra's daughter, who wants to be a real hero. Then Anke, a small wild girl who knows way more than she lets on. Then Lazarus, a pretty boy who always ends up having to do stuff he really doesn't wanna do.

Then there's Hinata, a small gentle boy who looks like a girl. His older sister, Shiori, a bodacious badass babe. Finally, there's Bakuyo, a cranky little old man who has no chill but all the shade.
Quite the variety. All of them seem interesting and I'd imagine each has their own unique backstory.

I have Caelus, a divine with an affinity for adventure and walking among mortals and a hatred of boredom. Mary, the pirate captain of an ancient ghost ship known as the Guardian (the ship itself is also sentient). Vex, a human with a mechanical arm and leg that are made of a living metal that's slowly taking over her body. And Azazul, the twin brother of Caelus that was created when angels cut one of his hearts out and used it to make a being meant to kill him. They all have a novel's worth of backstories.

Caelus would enjoy the company of all of your characters. He enjoys diversity and he actually did have a tribe of Vikings that he used to travel with because he loved the tenacity and fighting spirit that Vikings had so he would love Langtra and Desiree. And all four of my characters have a mischevious streak so poor Kyo would have no quiet time with any of them around.

Out of all of my characters, though, Caelus is my favorite and the one I've spent the most time on so he's the one with the most extensive story. And he's pretty easy to fit into most rps because there's ways to make him weaker that I came up with because god modding tends to take the fun out of rping.

All of my characters have existed in various forms, I often keep only their appearance and personality the same. They've been in so many completely different RPs that I can't even really set up any one backstory for any of them.

In any case I can though, Kyo has all of his limbs replaced with prosthetics to some degree, and Desiree has prosthetic arms. Langtra is often around 7ft, but in fantasy and sci fi when she's allowed she's often more like 8 or 9ft.

Kyo is tall, around 6ft9, with light blue hair, and I play around with his eye color between blue, green, and brown, often mismatching. His left arm and right leg are prosthetic to the shoulder and hip, and his right arm and left leg are prosthetic to above the elbow and knee. He usually wears glasses and his clothing depends on the universe. The prosthetic limbs are as elegant as the universe allows and if prosthetic does not fit into the universe he usually just has heavy scarring or some other problem with the limbs (I've made him as a character in dark souls, with the challenge that I may never use his left hand for anything.)

Langtra is very curvy and beautiful, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and tons of muscle tone. She has slightly tanned skin but she's still quite fair. Not as much to say about her, aside from her size she's fairly standard, and she doesn't really wear anything out of the ordinary (except all her clothes are tailor made because she so big)

Desiree's father had dark skin, so her own skin is light caramel, and her hair is dark caramel/chocolate colored. Her arms tend to be quite bulky, and in universes where prosthetic limbs aren't a thing she just wears heavy armor on her hands. Like her mother, she rocks a lot of muscle tone, and she's quite curvy, and she's about 6ft3.

Anke is super small, like just under 5ft, with long hair dyed white and dark brown eyes. She's got tanned skin, covered in scars, and she usually dresses to leave little to the imagination, like crop tops and short shorts.

Lazarus is a fairly standard pretty boy. He's about 6ft, with dark-ish skin, curly hair, a handsome face, and a swimmer's physique. He's also mostly hairless on his arms and legs. He wears pretty basic attire.

Then there's Hinata, who's about 5ft3, with chocolate skin, a pretty face, soft wavy hair, bright cyan eyes, and a slightly plump body. He has pretty much no tone to his body, and looks all round quite soft. He sometimes dresses like a girl, though he usually dresses in androgynous clothing.

Shiori is a bit above average height, about 5ft11, with a lean, fit build. She has some dread locks that she absolutely rocks, and a real fine body. She has the same cyan eyes as her little brother. She usually dresses in basic clothing, and she's usually a warrior type character.

Bakuyo is a dwarf, about 4ft tall, with pale skin and smoky white hair. He has piercing ice blue eyes and a complete resting bitch face. He tends to wear stylish business clothes, light grey or white with a black undershirt and blue tie.

That's so cool! I love the differences in all of your characters. Do they each have different fighting styles?

And Caelus is around 6'6 with solid white hair, handsome features, and glowing blue eyes. He wears white pants and no shirt. His build is between muscular and lean. He goes shirtless because there's a light blue crystal on his chest, it's basically like the heart of his soul in his human form and he is very picky about who and what touches it because it's like an exposed organ and it's the main way to kill him in any form he takes. He has two sets of large, white wings with dark grey speckled designs on them. He can tuck them into indents in his back to hide them away but he prefers to walk around with them out. He's the god of the sky so white, blue, and gray are generally his natural color set. He has fangs and retractable claws, along with a long black tail with blue gems lining it that he coils around his waist to make people think it's a belt. He also has a mate, the goddess of the earth. She is his polar opposite but they are inseparable.

Mary is around 5'9 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She usually dresses in red, white, and brown pirate attire and never goes anywhere without her cutlass and the Guardian. She and the Guardian communicate telepathically. The Guardian is a large Man o' War with around 150 cannons. The hull is metal and the entire ship is mechanical, only needing Mary to function like a normal ship crewed by 200 men. The cannons are capable of three burst firing before they need to reload but with 70 guns on either side, her broadside is devastating.

Vex is 5'7 with a lean build and brown hair with blue eyes. She was a soldier with her husband and they were in a building when it was racked with explosions and came down. Her husband tried to protect her but died in the process, leaving her wounded and likely dead. An estranged doctor found her after investigating the explosions near his lab and chose to "fix" her with an alien metal that he had been experimenting with that he called "living metal". That's how she got her metal arm and leg and why they're slowly taking her over.

As for Azazul, he is the twin of Caelus so the only difference between the two is personality and hair. Caelus keeps his cut and styled while Azazul leaves his long and pulled back in a ponytail. Azazul is also more feral than Caelus, and much faster. These traits were given to him so he could defeat Caelus.

They sound quite interesting!

So, the goddess of earth is not a character, or she is? You seem to not put much information about her in the descriptions.

Oh and my characters do indeed have different fighting styles.

She is. Gaia doesn't really seek out fights like Caelus. She prefers peace but if he ever bites off more than he can chew, she's there to help. She's like him in some ways. She takes human form but looks less human than Caelus. Her skin is a soft blue color and she has green eyes and leafy vines for hair. She wears a dress made of large leaves at the top and long, swirling, tangled vines at the bottom. She's gentle and open, usually healing wounds on mortal characters after major battles.

I actually have a lot of divine characters. I've made them into their own race with their own history. Caelus is unique among them because his father has chosen him for ascension into the next tier so he can become the god of the universe after him. He also suffers from a condition inflicted on him slightly after his creation (high tier gods like planetary or atmospheric were created by Chaos, the god of the universe. Low tier gods like the god of the ocean or war are born from higher tier gods). His condition is called "Split-Soul", and basically means that his soul was broken into shards. One of the shards was destroyed, leaving the two that fight for control of his body. The second soul is unstable and ravenous, his name is Ouranos. Ouranos being unstable makes him need to eat souls in order to keep himself docile. Caelus has made the mistake of starving Ouranos before and lost close friends to his wrath so they now have a deal, Ouranos will keep to himself and only assume control when Caelus allows him to feed, and Caelus feeds him regularly to keep him sated and weak.

Chaos is strong but I tried to make sure he adds to RP stories without taking the fun out of them. He has no interest in mortal affairs so he couldn't care less about them. All he cares about are his children. That being said, he prefers to watch Caelus grow and change so it's rare for him to interfere (can't have him ruining the fun). Unlike Caelus, he doesn't like to take human form. To him, it's degrading. Chaos can be used as a killswitch for enemies that are too strong for the normal characters but he usually only comes into play if everyone participating in the RP decides they want to use him. Otherwise, he only drops by to ask Caelus why he loves the mortals so much or to see if Zen (the mate to Chaos but their relationship is a bit on the broken side) has been around.

What kind of weapons do they use?

Kyo uses a collection of "puppets" which are either literal puppets fitted with weapons, drones under his control, or some other mixture. He's obviously an indirect fighter, but can often augment his own body on some way or else use a claymore sword and a crossbow. I'm also implementing "weaving" into his fighting style, either weaving spells, or hardlight, or string, etc I dunno :p

Langtra uses a pair of enormous spikes shields that can mesh together to provide a powerful frontal defends. She relies on stonewalling to fight.

Desiree uses her fists, which are often enlarged and buffed with assorted powers. I most often use some kind of tremor or vibration ability. She relies on strength to fight.

Anke uses hand and feet claws and a gun to fight, and relies on high speed attacks. Her main strategy is to glass cannon and not allow her opponent any time to recover. She also LOVES explosives.

Lazarus usually tries to avoid fighting, but where applicable he either controls sand or is some kind of immortal or both.

Hinata also tries to avoid fighting and is quite meek, but has reality warping ability.

Shiori is a capoeira style fighter who uses daggers and throwing knives. I'm trying to find a niche for her though.

Bakuyo uses smoke in any fashion currently available by the universe. I c realistic worlds he uses smoke bombs and combines that with guns, and in fantastical and sci fi can often turn himself into smoke.

Back