Hero's Blade {Character Sheet}

Name: Magnia

Species: Cat

Appearance:

Weapon: Staff

Personality: Magnia is a a cunning feline like most of her kind. She's very clever and hard to outsmart. She's witty to boot. She's a cruel feline and her evilness goes far beyond her years. She enjoys tormenting others for the sheer fun of it. She views others as her playthings and if she finds someone she likes, she'll take interest in them and enjoy breaking them however she sees fit. She's not above killing others as they are merely a means to an end to her. She can easily spin a web of lies, making anything sound believable to help her trick others more easily.

History: To be added.

Other: She'll speak in dark purple.

Last edited:
Name: Deion Gallows

Species: Half Demon Rottweiler (Anthropomorphic)

Appearance: Deion punches in at a height of six foot one and has a rather muscular build. He has the traditional black and brown fur of that of a rottweiler, only the brown areas are slightly shaded with an reddish orange tinge. Two short horns sprout from atop his head and instead of a stubby dog tail, he has a instead a stubby furred black and orange tail with small spikes atop. Whenever showing strong emotions, his horns thicken and extend and height increases as well. He continuously gains more and more demonic-like features until going on a completer and utter rampage of destruction.

Personality: Extremely cautious and careful about nearly everything. Incredibly distrustful and doubtful of others, Deion often puts himself fist before others ensuring to keep his emotions in check. Rarely does he show a gesture of kindness and he always speaks what is on his mind

History: (To be told in story)

Name: Deion Gallows

Species: Half Demon Rottweiler (Anthropomorphic)

Appearance: Deion punches in at a height of six foot one and has a rather muscular build. He has the traditional black and brown fur of that of a rottweiler, only the brown areas are slightly shaded with an reddish orange tinge. Two short horns sprout from atop his head and instead of a stubby dog tail, he has a instead a stubby furred black and orange tail with small spikes atop. Whenever showing strong emotions, his horns thicken and extend and height increases as well. He continuously gains more and more demonic-like features until going on a completer and utter rampage of destruction.

Personality: Extremely cautious and careful about nearly everything. Incredibly distrustful and doubtful of others, Deion often puts himself fist before others ensuring to keep his emotions in check. Rarely does he show a gesture of kindness and he always speaks what is on his mind

History: (To be told in story)

A half-demon anthro dog? Welp, that's something I never thought I'd see in my life. XD Deion sounds cool though. He's accepted.

Soon. I'm away at the moment. I'm in Kentucky right now. My aunt passed away so we're here because of that.

Back