New User Hey Everyone!

Rhonan

The Unwilling
I'm completely new to roleplaying (and writing threads for that matter). Honestly, I've found myself getting bored with video games and my regular time wasters (e.g. Youtube), and have wanted to do something a little more rewarding - so I decided to try this.

I've been a long time fan of pretty much anything fantasy. Like most people this started with The Lord of the Rings. A side-effect of this has been a growing desire to try my hand at writing a novel myself, but I know I have a lot of learning to do before I attempt to accomplish anything that serious. I'm hoping doing this in my spare time will improve my writing. I just finished an undergraduate degree in English, but I still feel rather unexperienced. If anything I feel as if four years of academic writing has really crimped my style so-to-speak.

Yet with all this being said, I also just want to have fun and hope to make new friends! Can't really think of anything else to say. Feel free to ask me some questions, though!

Hello Rhonan, Welcome to the site. I hope to roleplay and chat with ye soon! Latah

Welcome. Hope you draw an enjoyable experience out roleplaying.

I'm completely new to roleplaying (and writing threads for that matter). Honestly, I've found myself getting bored with video games and my regular time wasters (e.g. Youtube), and have wanted to do something a little more rewarding - so I decided to try this.

I've been a long time fan of pretty much anything fantasy. Like most people this started with The Lord of the Rings. A side-effect of this has been a growing desire to try my hand at writing a novel myself, but I know I have a lot of learning to do before I attempt to accomplish anything that serious. I'm hoping doing this in my spare time will improve my writing. I just finished an undergraduate degree in English, but I still feel rather unexperienced. If anything I feel as if four years of academic writing has really crimped my style so-to-speak.

Yet with all this being said, I also just want to have fun and hope to make new friends! Can't really think of anything else to say. Feel free to ask me some questions, though!

You have chosen the write path! Sorry, couldn't resist that pun. :p Anyway, nice to meet ya! I'm a fantasy fanatic myself! One my favorites being the Artemis Fowl series and Alice 19th! What kind of video games do you like?

Back