New User Hey guuuuyths!!

ArgonianScum

Scalthsss
I have arrived to seek something! At the moment, I'm not sure what it is, but I'll find it eventually with your help.

Today, Have a nice day!

I need some friends! I need some love! I need a hug! I need imagination! That's what I'm here for, and I'm going to get it one way or the other, if my name isn't Gregory Sprite! And its not.

Last edited:
Hiya not Gregory Sprite, welcome to STC! If you need any help with anything please let me or one of the other staff members know so we can help you out!
I wanted to ask a question, what sorts of stuff are you into? Like the fandoms you’re in and what you enjoy to do and such ^-^

Hiya not Gregory Sprite, welcome to STC! If you need any help with anything please let me or one of the other staff members know so we can help you out!
I wanted to ask a question, what sorts of stuff are you into? Like the fandoms you’re in and what you enjoy to do and such ^-^
Thanks for the likeee!!
You're so nice :) Welp, I'm trying to get into fandoms! I'm looking goe stuff to watch and read, but so far, I just like making things from scratch. Anything that is 100% realistic is my gamee!

Oh awesome! Real life stuff huh? I find those kind of roleplays quiet fun, I think they actaully need a lot of creativity (which I am sure you are!) to do well, at least I think so. Thank for saying I’m nice >w<

I'll get out there and try other genres as well. You can get bored role-playing things that can easily happen in real life Q_Q

HOLY COW!! FRIEND!!

YES!
tenor.gif

Back