1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

New User Hey guys, retired Roleplayer wanting to join the fray again.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Fiora Ally, May 17, 2018.

1. Fiora Ally

Fiora Ally New Member

Hello, everyone! I'm familiar with roleplaying, used to do it a lot on a different site but eventually burned out. After giving it some thought, I want to start over again and hopefully improve my writing skills. I hope we can get along.

2. BrookeDi

BrookeDi Well-Known Member Staff Member Benefactor Warden

Welcome! To prevent any confusion, I'm going to reiterate the approval process below. Don't worry if this looks familiar, hopefully you have already seen this before and, well, if not, then I've done my part. :>

To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process. Remember! It's about quality, not quantity; spamming posts will not earn you approval!

Once more I wanted to say welcome to STC. Also, welcome to your fresh role playing start. We're glad to have you. Myself and other helpful staff are generally around if you have any questions!

3. Fiora Ally

Fiora Ally New Member

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm really glad to be here.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll do my best!

BrookeDi likes this.
  4. Face Nemesis

Face Nemesis Artificial Blade

Why hello there, person with an oddly opposite name to my own. Welcome!

Fiora Ally likes this.
  5. Fiora Ally

Fiora Ally New Member

Oh, hey there, person with a name surprisingly similar to mine! I hope we get along, I really like that sig.

Face Nemesis likes this.
  6. Face Nemesis

Face Nemesis Artificial Blade

I'm sure we will, perhaps like old friends who did roleplays together years ago. Thank you!

Fiora Ally likes this.
  7. Alissa Ming

Alissa Ming Wandering Storyteller

Hello, and welcome to STC. If you're interested in role playing, you should pm me when you have become a full member. I'm always looking for role play partners, and am a fellow writer. I really hope you like it here. I have so far.