New User Hey guys, retired Roleplayer wanting to join the fray again.

Fiora Ally

Hello, everyone! I'm familiar with roleplaying, used to do it a lot on a different site but eventually burned out. After giving it some thought, I want to start over again and hopefully improve my writing skills. I hope we can get along.

Welcome! To prevent any confusion, I'm going to reiterate the approval process below. Don't worry if this looks familiar, hopefully you have already seen this before and, well, if not, then I've done my part. :>

To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process. Remember! It's about quality, not quantity; spamming posts will not earn you approval!

Once more I wanted to say welcome to STC. Also, welcome to your fresh role playing start. We're glad to have you. Myself and other helpful staff are generally around if you have any questions!

Hello, and welcome to STC. If you're interested in role playing, you should pm me when you have become a full member. I'm always looking for role play partners, and am a fellow writer. I really hope you like it here. I have so far.

Back