New User Hey guys!

Mistress of Anarchy

The Mistress of the Grand Eclipse
Here are some of my characters!

Sam: a 25(ish) woman who is a clinical psychologist for a living. She is really good at using and making technology. This character is good for sci-fi and fantasy roleplays.

Mistress of Anarchy: the literal embodiment of chaos. She can control the chaotic forces of fire, water, and air. Earth is too structured and lawful for her to control. She can also summon and control demons. She is the Queen of Hell. Good for Fantasy and Sci-fi roleplays.

Reactions: Dan
Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home, read the rules, and check out the account approval guide to help you get approved as quickly as possible.

Are you more interested in 1x1 roleplay or groups?

the literal embodiment of chaos.
That's, uhm, kind of my thing :(
(I'm joking.)
Welcome to the Circle! Have fun, and no matter what you do, do NOT eat the brownies.
Can there be two embodiments of chaos? Can there be, like, a male and a female variant, like Ares and Athena?
(Also, if CHAOS is your thing, than look no further than We're All Mad Here...)
Also, anarchy isn't chaos. Anarchy is just lawlessness, like Texas. Chaos is just.... yeah.

Can there be two embodiments of chaos? Can there be, like, a male and a female variant, like Ares and Athena?
(Also, if CHAOS is your thing, then look no further than We're All Mad Here...)
Also, anarchy isn't chaos. Anarchy is just lawlessness, like Texas. Chaos is just.... yeah.

But Mistress of Chaos doesn't have a ring to it, does it? And yes, there can be 2.

Back