New User Hey hey heyy

o
You like? Or love? Huge difference haha. Tame Impala is a weird band but I like them

I'd say like since I mainly listen to AM, Ive got a couple of their older songs on spotify but not enough to say that i love them, if that makes sense!

I'd say like since I mainly listen to AM, Ive got a couple of their older songs on spotify but not enough to say that i love them, if that makes sense!
I see. Arctic Monkeys is a cool thing, I love everything they have, AM is good but not a Humbug

I see. Arctic Monkeys is a cool thing, I love everything they have, AM is good but not a Humbug

Yeah, I find that the songs on AM individually are great, but when you sorta mix them together it kinda takes away the charm? Might just be me!

Yeah, I find that the songs on AM individually are great, but when you sorta mix them together it kinda takes away the charm? Might just be me!
I have every single Arctic Monkeys song ever on a playlist.

One of the girls in my school performed it, its one of my favorite songs by them tbh

Ah, I see. I said mediocre arctic monkeys song but like in normal song ratios that's like a lot.

Back